• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Gamescom Trailer

Dante47

Well, we haven't seen him in action yet. He also still has Yamato which is still a bad as Katana.

I like this Vergil. He has more character, more depth, than the last. I'm pretty amazed with what NT has done to a simplistic story, and made it something else.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
If dante cried in the game for the loss of kat or vergil, it's worthy enough ^_^

If one of them dies though, or probably both?

TheDarkSlayer

Gilver FTW!
Neither did 2 and 4, yet they are.

2 and 4 stayed true to the plot. Now, I don't say they should cancel this game and make "Devil May Cry 5", but if they call the game "Devil May Cry" they might as well stay true to at least SOME of the plot. I don't care about the character design, it's just that the plot itself is so off and the characters are nothing like their original selves. Vergil saving mankind, really?

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
2 and 4 stayed true to the plot. Now, I don't say they should cancel this game and make "Devil May Cry 5", but if they call the game "Devil May Cry" they might as well stay true to at least SOME of the plot. I don't care about the character design, it's just that the plot itself is so off and the characters are nothing like their original selves. Vergil saving mankind, really?

Alternate Rebirth story. It's suppose to be different.

demon king 92

trailer looks good, i like vergil's new look and its good to see he'll be a fighter as well as giving orders, i wonder whats happening at 1:21, are humans able to go into limbo too, either way i'm hyped

Top Bottom