• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Gamescom Trailer

Azurel

She mentions her body and you become a fan?

No, she mentions belly-dancing and I become a fan.

Was it not you who told her to keep going? Glass houses, Railazel.

Edit: I just want to make clear that I don't care what she looks like. Even if she didn't have nice body, I would be more than willing to hear about her various belly-dancing escapades.

Say what you want, but this isn't about looks.

berto

I Saw the Devil

Edit: I just want to make clear that I don't care what she looks like. Even if she didn't have nice body, I would be more than willing to hear about her various belly-dancing escapades.

Good for you!

AngelMode

Anyway, Vergil is so far, THE farthest character from their source material
I agree, though that could take a 180 degree turn if there is some plot twist of Vergil going all evil on us. Which would be the most anticipated twist in history but.. you know... at least some fans would be happy to see their evil, calculating, little ol' Varjewl back.

At least he's got some pretty interesting reasons to do what he is trying to do, instead of simply being hungry for power... we'll see.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
(How do I have a feeling she will take the pictures, wearing a turtle neck and long pants, just to troll you guys)

What about Eva? She appears to have a lot of differences from her original counterpart.

Plus the 2 Vergils have a lot in common.

Both have a classy sense of fashion
Both appeared to have fully unlocked their demon powers before their twin brothers
Both challenged Mundus

And all that is from a 2 minute trailer.

Railazel

Let the sunshine in.

Good to know.

thats not a reboot man. Its a shoutout or expy

Ah, you're right.

I don't see much of a difference.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I belly dance as a joke quite a bit. I have a really nice body. :cool:

But this is off topic. :p

It's funny because when I her Meg belly dances...I think of Lightning from FF 13.:blush:^_^ :shifty::D:w00t::|:/:blink:

NO! NO! PERV THOUGHTS! PERV THOUGHTS!! GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!>_<

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
May I state that the people in this forum have some serious issues.
mlfw7471-that_there_was_an_awesome_post.png

heatlancer

1# Trickster
Vergil seems too happy go lucky, his demeanor should be more distant, colder imo, like the old cooler vergil. Even if he is playing the good guy, he is just too energetic if you know what i mean, lol.

Domenic93

I agree, though that could take a 180 degree turn if there is some plot twist of Vergil going all evil on us. Which would be the most anticipated twist in history but.. you know... at least some fans would be happy to see their evil, calculating, little ol' Varjewl back.

At least he's got some pretty interesting reasons to do what he is trying to do, instead of simply being hungry for power... we'll see.
it's more people like him to play the anti-hero

Tiran

The great pretender.
According to Dominic from Ninja Theory, he's not what he seems to be. In his first trailer, he's already sacrificed his closest and most devoted follower- only referring to her as "A girl" when only Dante showed grief at her loss. In the words of the Joker "Even to a guy like me, that's cold." This Vergil has more on his mind than the safety of mankind. He wants a piece of Mundus and what he has. Everyone is just a tool or stepping stone to get there.

Top Bottom