• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Gamescom Trailer

K2BJoker

Sorry I didn't explain myself correctly. It was a compliment. It's a good news that Dante has more success with women.

Kammosjuttu

Sorry I didn't explain myself correctly. It was a compliment. It's a good news that Dante has more success with women.

Actually it seems he won't. Just read what the previous pages have to offer, and so on. People have been quick enough to chat about this case, too. ;)

K2BJoker

Well I though that if a guy wakes up with a hangover with two bra's next to him, with a message written on his arm with a lipstick that says : "Hell of a night ! Call us !" That should give some clues of how lucky he is.

Kammosjuttu

Well I though that if a guy wakes up with a hangover with two bra's next to him, with a message written on his arm with a lipstick that says : "Hell of a night ! Call us !" That should give some clues of how lucky he is.

Ahaa, you mean out of screen characters rather than the main ladies. Fair enough. ;-)

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Well at least in DmC Dante has more success with women.

So Trish, Lucia, Nevan, & Lady don't count.....but yeah I doubt Dante has ever tapped any of their asses for logical reasons.

Nevan...he killed her before he could get the chance and ewwww...but he could've always had sex with the Nevan guitar up til the point he sold it...leaving the poor sucker who bought to deal with his mess.

Lucia...he was in hell and she didn't start liking him til he went to hell.

Trish....he could've but since she looks like his mom....ehhhh...it would be wrong oh so wrong....just wrong...but hot though and I doubt they have that type of relationship.

Lady.....is the most possible but due to her being well so distant and busy and only going to him for help plus they gotta keep it professional.

Awww....poor Dante always in the friend zone never getting any action.

Agility

"Known"
So Trish, Lucia, Nevan, & Lady don't count.....but yeah I doubt Dante has ever tapped any of their asses for logical reasons.

Nevan...he killed her before he could get the chance and ewwww...but he could've always had sex with the Nevan guitar up til the point he sold it...leaving the poor sucker who bought to deal with his mess.

Lucia...he was in hell and she didn't start liking him til he went to hell.

Trish....he could've but since she looks like his mom....ehhhh...it would be wrong oh so wrong....just wrong...but hot though and I doubt they have that type of relationship.

Lady.....is the most possible but due to her being well so distant and busy and only going to him for help plus they gotta keep it professional.

Awww....poor Dante always in the friend zone never getting any action.

Which is why I could not relate to him.

He's like that bummy friend people like talking to in private.

Railazel

I love sparking inappropriate discussions :troll:.

Anyways, I'm sort of interested in Kat's character design. She reminds of Kai:
heavenlysword-kai.jpg

You guys think they rebooted Kai into Kat?

Meg

You've made countless threads about the hair, you've been whining about it for the longest.

LET IT GO!

And Meg...who let you back in?

I like the fact that we get called idiots for a joke.

Yeah... and who did let Meg back in?

Sorry for not seeing this until now. To answer your question, I let myself in. I came in on a magic carpet and danced around to some music that always plays when I enter a room. Then I left.

He hasn't complained about hair. Trust me, he's actually not mentioned the hair at all.

And come on guys. Don't get mad at Meg just because she's not into the game, this is a forum after all and everyone is intitled to their own opinion.

However, Randomlulz, that was uncalled for, calling people idiots.
Thanks, that was nice of you to say. :)

Azurel

You know... due to the previous post, I had a mental image of Meg belly dancing.

Yes. I am a pig. Oink.

But it was entirely involuntary, I swear to God. I had no control over it.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I love sparking inappropriate discussions :troll:.

Anyways, I'm sort of interested in Kat's character design. She reminds of Kai:
heavenlysword-kai.jpg

You guys think they rebooted Kai into Kat?

I don't think that is possible as you can only reboot dmc here

Top Bottom