• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Game series you want to see return

Meg

Sales are a hard bar to clear.
Sadly it isn’t just sales. Industry trends have a lot to do with it too. Lot of good games sold well in their day, but get left behind in pursuit of whatever the current thing is. :cry:

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Like days gone, brilliant game but sony set an unrealistic sales goal and then said no to a sequel. Though a movie or show for it with a different cast to the game, makes loads of sense i guess.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Sadly it isn’t just sales. Industry trends have a lot to do with it too. Lot of good games sold well in their day, but get left behind in pursuit of whatever the current thing is. :cry:
Yeah. That reminds me of what the new Prince of Persia did. Both new entries tried to use current gameplay genres as a selling point.

Maybe other franchises can do the same?

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Upon looking through some of my older games, i really want these games to make a comeback.

Narc, rogue ops, mace griffin bounty hunter and gene troopers.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Which starkiller though, original or clone?

As the clone fought for good in 2, also if i was to pick a winner then both starkiller would win that battle.

Cal is not a master yet, he is still young and learning.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Which starkiller though, original or clone?

As the clone fought for good in 2, also if i was to pick a winner then both starkiller would win that battle.

Cal is not a master yet, he is still young and learning.
Its probably gonna get rebooted to fit the Disney canon so we might get another take. But the original would be old enough to face a Master level version of Cal post Jedi Survivor.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Would still give it to starkiller personally, his force powers are just greater so far.

But maybe cal can get some big feats in a third game, who knows.

Top Bottom