• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Frequently Asked Questions

Keaton

Premium
^There is a seperate thread for Signature Rules, I'll remove/ammend the post again when I can. Also, the signature limit is stated in my and AC's signatures 575px x 400px; so its pretty tough to miss ^^

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Not a great deal, really. Administrators have more abilities on the boards and have pretty much full access to almost every part of the software. Moderators have less and it can vary from site to site. Mods can close/edit/delete threads/posts and ban people. Admins can do all that plus more - name changes, personal information changes, hard-deletion of things that mods might only be able to remove from general viewing. Most of the options we have are the same as the mods.

As Steve is the owner of this site he has unfettered access to all of the software. Dark Drakan and I can't do everything he can but we still have a few more options than Angelo Credo and Tony Redgrave.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I would just like to point out that the post in which the colour for the Moderators is green should be changed to red now because it is no longer green.

Also maybe a description of the like feature could be added as was done once with the rep feature. Just an idea.

Top Bottom