• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fraxi PRP: Deception.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas floated past them, already in FQ-Mk1. "Get going now. I left a Nova-class mini-nuke inside the place. So run!" He activated his boosters and flew far past Nic and Zacron.

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
Nic got in his mecha ans started it up. "If we need ot move fast, then move we shall." He said as he activated all his bosters and flew past the others.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Zacron activated all boosters, and it flew passing besides his friends Mechs."Ok we got the money, we got the safety, now to get the fun". Zacron got a pair of 3D glasses from his pocket and waited for the explotion.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas took a detonator out of his pocket. "All of you get next to me, then we can watch the pyrotechnics."

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
Nic turned around right beside Xevnas and looked down on the base. "Push the button. That will teach those double crossing bastartds to mess with us."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"Do it now". Zacron got besides Xevnas and had a few popcorns on his hand."Hey do you want me to install a kickchen in your Mech i can do if you ask me".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas smirked. "No thanks, Zacron." He pushed the button and the station exploded with a force so great that a shockwave could be seen through the ripple in the blue space.

OOC: Yes, this area of space is blue. It's a nebula.

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
Nic smiled as he watched the fire die away. "I guess it is time to head for earth. What do you say guys? Time to start the business?"

~One year later~

Nic walked into the office they had set up last month and looked at the other two. Xevnas was leaning against the wall and Zacron was leaning back in the chair behind the larged desk. They had just finished a job yesterday, so they were resting. "I got a call from an old friend of mine. He has a job for us."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"I would like to know what it is? if you please". Zacron short black hair was wawed by the wind that came from a open window, he spinned in the chair and looked from a wall made of pure glass the Mech hangar."I cant still believe it has been only a year".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas stopped leaning against the wall sighed. "Another job so soon? Damn. I was just about to go swimming again..." Every day since he got to earth, he swam at least once. It was his favorite thing to do.

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
"There has been some kind of robot attacking the space station he and his family lives. He fought them off, but they damaged his ship, so he needs help. He will pay good money for this job." Nic said as he opened the small fridge in the corner and got a soda out.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"Dont worry Xevnas, i actually have been saving to buy our own pool so you can swim everytime you want". Zacron stood from the chair and looked though the open window, to see the futuristic city in front of him.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas sighed. "Alright." He opened the cupboard and took out a small bag of chips. "After all, he's a friend of yours. How long has he been stranded?"

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
"Three hours, but his family is in greater danger. The robot seems to only want to attack the station. We need to get there as soon as we can." Nic pulled open the door to the hangar. "You guys coming?"

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Zacron had finished a coup of coffe."Why not?". He walked though the hangar to his Mech, he had there in the C0ckpick he had a set of kamas that Nico teached him to use, and a he always carried a pair of laser daggers on his belt."Ok guys i hope they gived you the coordinates Nic". Zacron psuhed a button and the hangar dors opened, he fired the boosters and headed to space.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas put back the bag of chips and left them unopened. He walked to the hangar and looked at his two mechs. FQ-Mk1 and 2, standing prepped and ready. He looked at Mk1 and smiled. "Old friend, we're going for a ride." He stepped into the c0ckpit and activated the mech, making sure everything was working properly.

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
Nic climbed into Archeron and activated it. "Just follow me and we will get there." He said as the mecha flew out of the hanger.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"You the boos during this missions, your first missions as the boss will be a great experience". Zacron followed Nico Mech, prepared to shot and destroy any enemy.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Mk1 activated and flew out of the hangar and right next to Archeron. "This will be fun." He said to Nic and made Mk1 do a thumbs up to him.

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
Nic smiled. "It most certainly will." After about 30 minutes of flying, they saw the space station. The large robot was attacking it again.

Top Bottom