• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fraxi PRP: Deception.

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
Nicodemus flew forward some. "Actually, this may be more valuable in our hands. This is the only ship that we have seen that can cloak. If we can figure out how it cloaks, we may be albe to use it, or even recreate it."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"Thats actually a good idea Nico, and we as mercenarys need a flyer base, what do you think if we make a bigger copy of this guy". Zacron sayed, looking at the cross in the inside of Savage C0ckpick.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas nodded. "A larger copy would work well as a base. But I like our base on the ground a bit better than space." He scanned Cancer and his eyes widened as the diagnostic appeared onscreen. It showed that Cancer was not only still active, but it was repairing itself! "Guys! Move, now! That thing's far from disabled!"

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
Nicodemus grabbed hold of the sword again and it changed into a large gun as he readied it. "We can use the base for when we are really far from our the land base and we need to repair as soon as possible." He then pushed a few buttons and the the gun fired a dim blue ray at the ship.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Zacron mage his mech spin back, and ended besides Nicodemus, he made the mech point his homing laser towards the ship."Xevnas we would be glad to have your help here". Then he shooted the homing lasers.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas charged his bazooka and fired at Cancer, making a few explosions and a large dust cloud. Xevnas smiled. "That thing's as good as... What?!" He saw a shimmering inside the dust cloud. When it cleared, Cancer was sitting there fully repaired. "It absorbed the energy from our guns to repair itself!"

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
"If it wants energy, then we will give it energy." Nic pressed a few more buttons and the gun fired a whide, lng, white beam at the ship. "Let's overload it. It won't be able to repair when it explodes from too much energy."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Cancer was smarter than that. It moved out of the way of the beam, then cloaked. When it appeared again, it's appearance was changed. The back compartment had opened up into four prongs, and the front tip had split into a claw arm and a machine gun arm. Xevnas gritted his teeth. "And it upgraded! Lovely!" He charged at it with his energy blades ready. It retaliated by swiping him away with it's claw.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Zacron fired his booosters and went back."Sorry guys, but my weapoms are pure energy i can`t attack him". Zacron bited his teeth.

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
"Then I guess it is time for the sword wielder to step forward." The gun that Nic was holding transformed into a large black sword. "This should be fun."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Cancer noted Zacron's inability to fight and charged at him, it's machine gun firing rapidly. Xevnas switched his bazooka to missile mode and fired several at Cancer, hitting it square in the middle of the craft.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"Friggin godammit stupid son of useless Mech". Zacron knew his mech was old, he fired the boosters more, the fire burningt the enemy armor.

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
Nic flew forward and started slashing the ship quickly, the blade cutting through the armor easily. "This should be easy to dispatch."

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Cancer cloaked again and appeared behind Archeron. It fired a barrage of homing energy balls from the prongs and then swiped at him with it's claw. Xevnas fired another barraged of missiles, and then scorched it with Vulcan Jab. He looked at it's scan results again. "Guys, it has a fuel leak! If we can find the location of the leak, we can kill it in one blow!"

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"Who would have guessed, that we would kill it so fast, you distract him as i scand his hull". Zacron pushed a few buttons and his mech created a digital version of cancer.

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
Nic dogded the lasers and blocked the swipe with the sword. "Why not rip out the engines? Then we can have it almost completely intact." Nic said. His sword suddenly started to change and attach itself to his arms. I changed them completely and gave it some sharp claws, perfect for tearing through metal.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas smiled. "I know how to distract him, too." He threw his energy blades away while keeping them activated. "Hey, buddy, look over there!" He pointed using FQ. "Looks tasty, doesn't it?" Cancer made a sound like a mechanical growl and rushed towards the active blades. "Now, Nic!" Xevnas yelled into his comm.

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
Nicodemus plunged his claws into the ship and tore it open, exposing the engine. "This will surely stop it." He then tore the engine out and the ship lost all power, the engine sparked, then died in Nic's hands. "I think that we are done here. What do you say, guys?"

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas scanned Cancer again. "Yeah, that thing's dead now. It's still active in the sense that it's thinking, but it can't do anything. It's stuck. And a stuck ship means great salvage."

Top Bottom