• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fraxi PRP: Deception.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
The mercenarys entered a briefing room, filled with screen and in the center a circular kind of holo map, a voice was heared on the room."You have been choosed to fight a group of rouge fighterius MK-1 you have to destroy them, and then return here".

Zacron raised one eyebrow and looked at the others, they were experienced mercenaries, they wont be choosed for a mission so easy as this, Zacron looked at the lizard guy and then at Nicodemus, he whispered something to Nicodemus."Man i dont think that they are telling the truth... i mean look at our Mechs there must be something else".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas kept his expression calm. "Don't expect anything. Go in with an open mind." He said with a flat voice. "Always work with an open mind."

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
*Nic glanced at Zacron.* I think so too.*he said in a low voice. He then spoke louder.* That is far too easy to get three experienced mercenaries. What aren't you telling us?

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
The voice speaked again."If you want your money you should take yours Mechs and head out of the hangar, these rogue are a big quantity, it might be a challengue even to you".

Zacron raised one eyebrow."Well you hear the robot guys, we got to kill so we can we payed".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas smirked. "Easy money." He said confidently as he strode out of the room. "Upload the enemy diagnostics to FQ's computer."

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
*Nic turned and followed Xevnas* If we are working together, then we should introduce ourselves. I am Nicodemus Zamoran. Who are you guys?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas turned around. "My name's Xevnas. And I'm clearly not a human. That's all you need to know, unless you plan on sticking with me. Which you won't. No one does."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Zacron made a big smiled with his mouth."I am Zacron Delacross, i was a soldier i have experience in explosives, melee, ranged and close combat i got a little of everything in my Mech". Zacron pointed with his finger towatds the window and the Mech hangar, there it was Savage."Also i might plan to stick with you Xevnas, you see i want to create a new agency".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas pointed. "That's FQ. He's small compared to most, but he's stronger than he looks." He smiled. "And a new agency? I may be interested."

OOC: I changed FQ's stats. It's now ten feet tall, not fifteen.

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
*Nicodemus looked at Xevnas* If you don't want me to stick around, it is your choice. *He then looked at Zacron* An angency, huh? Sounds interesting. Can I have a part of this angency?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas shook his head. "It's not that I don't want people around. It's that they never want to stay around. It's made me a bit antisocial."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"Everyone of you can take a part, as long as you help me create it". Zacron headed to the door of the hangar."So what if we do this and after we create the agency?".

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"Ok then is settled, after killing those guys we make the agency, no more work for ramdom and evil people just what is good and we want to do, true mercenarys". Zacron kept walking and he opened the door of the hangar.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas climbed into FQ-Mk1 and checked all the systems. "All green on my end. What about you guys?"

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
*Nic walked inside the hanger and headed toward his mecha.* We should be quick about this. We can use the money we use for this job to start up the agency.

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
*Nic climbed into Archeron and activated the systems* It is alright on my end. Let's go. *he said as the mecha started forward.*

Top Bottom