• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fraxi PRP: Deception.

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
*Nic put his sword back onto his back and raised his hands above his head where a large fireball started to form.* Haven't used this in a long time.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"Ok.....now shot". Everyone shooted their weapoms, Zacron shooted the homings, the laser, the needles, the bullets, the grenades, and the other two shooted their respective weapom, when they hit the Giant Fighterius a explotion was created, the power almost created a black hole."Another day done".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas laughed as he saw the explosion. "Oh, wonderful! I've never seen such beautiful pyrotechnics!" He cleared his throat. "Sorry. I just love watching things explode." He added another chuckle after that.

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
Well now that that is done, Let us collect the money and start on that agency you suggested, Zacron.*Nic said as he turned around.*

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"Ok but we need a name". Zacron turned around and the mech did the same, they entered the Mech hangar quickly and the doors closed.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas entered the hangar. "A name? What about... Hell's Dispatchers? We take out hell, one job at a time. What do you guys think?"

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
*Nic entered the hanger as well.* It sounds great.*he said as his mecha landed.* We can use my old warehouse as a base. It is wehre I stored this while I was building it.*he said as he climbed out.*

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas smiled. "On earth? Never been there. What's it like?" He was very enthusiastic. Normally he wasn't like this.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Zacron jumped from the Mech head."I like that name and the warehouse should have been hell of big if your Mecg could be on there". Zacron walked to Nico."But we need to get payed first".

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
*Nic looked at Zacron* Of course. *He then looked back at Xevnas* An amazing planet. It is hard to describe, because so much is different in every part of the planet. Vast ocieans, large and small cities, large deserts, there are still areas of forest and grasslands. The sunrises and sunsets are beautiful if you sit and watch them.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas smiled. "Everyone calls it the backwater planet. I beg to differ from that description. In fact... It's one of the very few places in the universe where iron is common. It's very rare on other planets, including my own. And my planet is a desert planet... It's why we evolved like earth lizards, to withstand the harsh sun." He shook his head. "But I'm rambling. Let's go get us some cash." He got out of FQ and started walking to Zacron.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
The three reached the briefing room, the stood still, and a robot leaved a briefcase full of money on the table, the voice sounded again."Thanks, take your reward".

Zacron walked forward and taked the briefcase, a laser bolt almost hitted him, but he ducked and runned to the exit."RUNNNN it looks like they want their money back". Zacron got a gun of his pocket and started shooting to the soldiers in blue uniform.

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
Nicodemus ran forward, dodging the bullets. "Never double cross a mercenary!" He yelled as he kicked one of the soldier and took his gun. He shot another of the soldiers and took his gun. "Let's see how much you can handle." He then proceeded to empty the remaining bullets into the other soldiers.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas ducked and took the beam saber from his belt. He activated it, shining a brilliant green. He cut straight through two soldier's guns and then cut off their heads as he ran past them to the hangar.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"Forget the freaking lasers, and lets go the Delacross way". Zacron got a little handle from his pocket, he activated it, and curved laser blade appeared, he runned at one of the soldiers and used it to cut his windpipe.

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
Nic tossed away the now useless guns and cracked his neck. "This is almost as fun as a mission." he said as he ran toward a soldier who was pulling out a knife. Nic spun around and kicked him in the chest sending him flying into a wall. Nic bent down and picked up the knife and threw it at another soldier, the blade impaled in the soldier's head.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas stopped suddenly as a bulkhead closed over the hangar door. He gritted his teeth and turned around when another bulkhead closed and sealed him in. "Dammit..." He muttered and pounded his fist on the bulkhead. Then he turned around and cut a big circle in the first bulkhead and climbed through to the hangar.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"Nic come, we dont need to kill them one by one, lets go to the mechs". Zacron turned the knife off and followed Xevnas."As soon as i go to savage i will rain down a hell on this place".

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
Nic smiled and ran toward the hole. "This is the most fun i have had since, well, ever!" he said as he jumped through the hole and ran toward his mecha.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Zacron reached to the hangar and reached to his mech, he put the briefcase with the money in a safe place."This is indeed very fun, and i have a idea". Zacron turned on his mech and headed to the space."Lets blow this to the sky".

Top Bottom