• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fraxi PRP: Deception.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas activated FQ-Mk1 and hovered to the hangar door. "For our sake, I hope we get a lot of money from this." He said to the others.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"Well i readed the paper and there is a good amount of money coming to our pockets". The Mech eyes shined, and it started walking forward, the fingers creating laser blades and Zacron put the hands like if the mech was praying.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas, while hovering forward, activated several of the weapons but didn't use them to see if they worked. "Vulcan Jab... Bazooka... Laser Blades... Everything's working."

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
*Nicodemus activated one of his weapons and a sword appeared on his back. Nic had the mecha reach back and grasp it as he walked outside the hanger.* This will be fun.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Zacron was already in outer space, and fired the boosters, he tested all laser weapoms in a nearly meteorite and he destroyed it in two secs.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"I made mine of pure scrap of war, though i paln on making this guy smaller but powerful". Zacron lighted the boosters and flyed to the objetive.

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
*Nicodemus also activated his boosters* I started working as a mercenary to pay for the parts I used to build mine. Now that I am widely known, I can't really think of having another job.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas finally got out into space and fired off the boosters. "Smaller, but more powerful? Like mine, you mean?" He smiled. "A bit jealous, are we?" He laughed. "I stole mine from a rival company of a merc group I used to be in. They let me keep it."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"Wow hey, i was planning on creating a new savage a lot of time back". Zacron made the mech turn around to face Xevnas."Careful with what you say, by now lets do our job".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas rolled his eyes. "I was just making a joke. With a mission like this, it's hard to stay serious." He cracked his neck. "You're right. Let's get going."

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Zacron tunred the mecha around, and saw the squad of Fighterius coming towards them, he activared, the homing lasers, the blades the enrgy wall, the vulcans and shooted."Lets do this fast and brutal, lets not leave a single scrap".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas activated his Vulcan Jab system and got close, then smashed a lot of the fighters with his fiery punches. "They can't react very quickly. Attack fast and furious!"

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
*Nic swung the blade, wiping out a few of the enemies. He raised his other hand and blue electical waves formed into a ball and he fired it at a group, destroying them all.* This is just too easy.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"My radars detect another wawe coming". Zacron made Savage put his hand towards the wawe of Fighterius."Scream....Savage". The Mech emited one hight picht sound, and thousans grenades were shot from his hands, exploding and destroying the enemy.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas scoffed. "How many of these things are there? I don't care. They're small, stupid, and easy to drop. The boring thing is that everything looks the same." He pointed in three directions. "Space, space, and more space. Never once have we fought something on land. Have you guys noticed that?"

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
*Nicodemus used his boosters to spin him around as he held out his sword. As he spun, the blade destroyed multiple enemies that had surrouned him.* It is better this way.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
"Guys i detect a bigger one coming this way, it has the size of our mech, so why dont we shot all our weapoms at the same time". Zacron pointed all his weapoms to the Giant Fighterius."Come on it will be god like".

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xevnas put his blades back and took out his bazooka, aiming it at the Giant Fighterius and charging the weapon. "C'mon, just a little closer..." He muttered.

Top Bottom