• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

First game you ever played

Nishiva

Living in my little world
Today I kinda have a sugeroverload (my apologies) and I guess that I'm very annoying..

Anyways, I wondered what the first game was that you ever played. (I couldn't find this thread?..)

I think that mine was one of those shooting games for the Atari.
(I don't have any idea what it's named..)

How about yours?

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
First game i played was Tetris.
A while later a friend of mine got a NES-like console, so we pplayed at his place all the time, was fun, all kinds of games, like Battletoads, Mega Man, Double Dragon and such... wah can`t remember all of them =D

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Hmm, first real game I played was probably the original Command & Conquer back in the day, aside from that, probably Jazz Jack Rabbit, now that was a hell of a game.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Pong on a console my grandad gave me. Ive never found out what it was called, never had controllers and was just knobs and switches. Just had different variations of pong on it and called them Tennis, badminton etc. After that was my Atari...

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
This first game I ever played was Kaboom on the Atari. Game was soooooooo fun back in the day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwrZHu-d-vY
616031-b_kaboom_original_front_large.jpg

Keaton

Premium
First game EVAR was Alex Kidd for the Master System, damn I love that game.
I have it on the Wii's Virtual Console too ^_^

BUT, the first game I seriously played (as in took an interest in and 100%'d) was Lylat Wars for the N64 -- such awesomeness!

"DO A BARELL ROLL! Press Z or R twice!!"

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
Keaton;186870 said:
First game EVAR was Alex Kidd for the Master System, damn I love that game.
I have it on the Wii's Virtual Console too ^_^

BUT, the first game I seriously played (as in took an interest in and 100%'d) was Lylat Wars for the N64 -- such awesomeness!

Alex the kid is fantasic game !!! Love it ...

The first game i played was i think pokemon blue :lol:

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Keaton;186870 said:

Star Fox, STAR FOX, STAR FOX! -slap-
Always Star Fox without exception! Screw the trademark issues that got it renamed!

And while I'm on the topic...

no-barrel-roll.jpg

josephuzumaki

my first game was spyro year of the dragon but it got realy boring with the graphics and all but some of the newer ones are realy done well

Lithyia

The Last Goodbye~
I was never into games until my parents brought home a SNES when I was like 6 or so..me and my brother always played Super Mario World or something..it's the one with like 10 Mario games in it, I forgot the actual name : p..

Keaton

Premium
Angelo Credo;186880 said:
Star Fox, STAR FOX, STAR FOX! -slap-
Always Star Fox without exception! Screw the trademark issues that got it renamed!

And while I'm on the topic...

no-barrel-roll.jpg

Thank you for the epic lol's and the very sore cheek lol :D

I actually like Lylat Wars as a name, but always did feel that the original was awesome too (although I played it AFTER its sequel o_O)...

I say: Star Fox - The Lylat Wars would be a most acceptable title :D

Top Bottom