• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

First console?

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Vergil'sB*tch;291480 said:
Sonic and Knuckles was so cool. Especially with the Lock-on cartridge.
I hated that damn Egypt stage though...I raged so hard on it :lol:

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Esura;291483 said:
I hated that damn Egypt stage though...I raged so hard on it :lol:

Sandopolis? Ugh, I hated that one so much. Not as much as I hated Hydrocity though.

fon

Crazy Chick
Playstation 1.
Too bad my brother lost it some years ago. Would be playing Darkstalkers right now :(

Also, we didn't have much money to spend on games and were still young, so all we had were demo discs and Parapa the Rappa (which during that time, was a very painful game).

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
D.E.Mortal;291487 said:
OMG!! i miss my Crashes sooooooo much

I got my first PS1 for Christmas of 1998 and got Parasite Eve and Crash Bandicoot: Warped. That was my fav. Crash game ever.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Sandopolis Act 1 was okay. Act 2 p***ed me off with those ghosts appearing when the lights went out.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Vergil'sB*tch;291632 said:
Sandopolis Act 1 was okay. Act 2 p***ed me off with those ghosts appearing when the lights went out.

Yeah, it was all timed and such and it was extremely agitating. But Launch Base in S3&K wasn't any better.

wallE156

The Devil's Advocate
My first console I actually remember playing was the NES. We had an Atari 2600 also but I played the NES first.

Dark Drakan;291267 said:
I dont even know what it was called and it only had knobs and switches and no controllers or joysticks. Only had variations of Pong on it, i will have to get a photo of it sometime because no-one else i know has seen one before. It was my Grandads i believe and he gave it me.
Interestingly enough, those are just called Pong Consoles. No joke.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
A Nintendo 64, I believe. LOVE that console :wub:

Dark Drakan

Admin
wallE156;291671 said:
Interestingly enough, those are just called Pong Consoles. No joke.

Im going to have to find it so i can look it up on the net and see what specs were in it. :lol:

V

Oldschool DMC fan
The first proper console I ever got was the PS1, which I bought myself. I suppose the first ever was a Lynx, but I only had that for literally a few weeks before someone broke it.

A.$h!nati

$mok!n $!ck $tyle!
Here is my history with gaming consoles :

Atari 2600 ---> MSX ---> NES ---> PSone ---> PCCD/DVD ---> PS2 ---> PSP[FAT] ---> PSP[Slim] ---> XBOX360 Elite ---> my 360 got E74 error ---> PS3 ---> Sold my PS3 after 2 days T_T (Had to) ---> XBOX360 Arcade ---> iPad (it sucks in TPS & FPS games

Consoles marked in RED are still working

Osaka

trollololol
Sega Master System 2 which I remember had built in game Alex the kid (I hated that damn game only 'cause I kept getting stuck at the same friggin part.) Don't have it but I do still have my Mega Drive 2 (minus games and plug.)

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
A.$h!nati;293694 said:
Here is my history with gaming consoles :

Atari 2600 ---> MSX ---> NES ---> PSone ---> PCCD/DVD ---> PS2 ---> PSP[FAT] ---> PSP[Slim] ---> XBOX360 Elite ---> my 360 got E74 error ---> PS3 ---> Sold my PS3 after 2 days T_T (Had to) ---> XBOX360 Arcade ---> iPad (it sucks in TPS & FPS games

Consoles marked in RED are still working

You have a working MSX? Wow!

Top Bottom