• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

First console?

Dark Drakan

Admin
I dont even know what it was called and it only had knobs and switches and no controllers or joysticks. Only had variations of Pong on it, i will have to get a photo of it sometime because no-one else i know has seen one before. It was my Grandads i believe and he gave it me.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
^ sounds cool - my friend had this grey box thing with pong on - we thought it was great.

My first console was the Commodore 64 - the games were on cassettes and my favourite game was Jet Set Willy! :lol:

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Super Nintendo it wasn't really mine it was my brothers but the first console I ever played on.

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
N64
would've had a SNES but i had to save up to buy my first console. it was outdated by the time i had anything substantial. (gotten through gifts and a 1$ per week allowance)

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
My PS 1. Now its resting in peace after overheat at some brutal games in nightplay in my room.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dark Drakan;291267 said:
I dont even know what it was called and it only had knobs and switches and no controllers or joysticks. Only had variations of Pong on it, i will have to get a photo of it sometime because no-one else i know has seen one before. It was my Grandads i believe and he gave it me.

Was it Coleco Vision? Or did that one have controllers?

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Although I played Sega Genesis, Nintendo and SNES when I was younger, I didnt own those consoles. The first true console I actually owned was PS1.

Top Bottom