• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Final goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
I'm afraid that a combination of noobs, exams, idiots and coursework has driven me to leave the forum.

I've had a great time since I came here two years ago today, wow, made it two years then I leave XD, and I'll never forget those of you who have impacted my life. I won't name names because I don't want to leave people out.

I will be coming back once every so often because I use my premium supporter email fairly often. If you want to talk to me, I've got MSN, skype, email and if you PM/VM me, I'll get round to it after a while.

Sorry that I've had to leave but I really don't think that I can cope with the pressure from school and all the noobs that are on the forum now-a-days. I may return in a few months, but not until at least the pressure has eased off.

Sorry that my goodbye isn't as long as most other peoples have been, but I haven't really got much to say apart from you will all be missed.

Dark_Victory

Underworld Angel
I'm really sorry to see you go. I know I haven't talked to you much, but you do seem like a cool guy. Good luck with school and hope to catch you around :)

Keaton

Premium
Damn Vaux, sorry to hear your leaving *cling*, but I understand.

Feel free to pop back in whenever you can eh ^^
Best of luck with your exams ^__^

The place won't be the same without you ^^

Sparda™

Yeah, I can tell where you coming with this, and I understand you completely. Been quite inactive myself due to the high amount of fail here, but oh well.

Good luck in everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom