1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feats you'd like to see in a sequel

Discussion in 'DmC: Devil May Cry' started by TerrorA, Nov 20, 2015.

1. TerrorA

TerrorA Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.

What feats of Strength, Speed, durability, or healing would you like to see in a sequel?

For me, I'd like to see them expand on Dante's speed. Like, have him pull off a "saving people from gunfire before anyone sees him move" as a baseline speed feat or throwing an apartment complex at an angel. Then Demon and angel form gets the awesome feats.

Angel form would be fast as lightning, dodging bolts from the sky with ease (he sees the bolts in slow motion, the way base form sees bullets) and demon form is strong enough to lift a city!

Basically, I want him to be low DC class 100 level

Morgan, Ash. and absolitude like this.
  2. Ash.

Ash. Shroud Contributor Gold Supporter

Majin DMC2 Dante then.

TerrorA and absolitude like this.
  3. absolitude

absolitude the devil is not as black as he painted

hmmm.. nice points, we don't know how strong dante is in DmC, never had measurements for that.. i want him to throw a tank to the enemy in cutscene at least, apartment complex and a city is waaaay too powerful for the character..

Ash. likes this.
  4. Foxtrot94

Foxtrot94 Elite Hunter Gold Supporter

LOL like in Kung Fury?

5. absolitude

i had to google this kung fury.. geez, i refuse to talk about it.. i'd rather watch it, interesting stuff :p

Foxtrot94 likes this.
  6. Z218

Z218 the man with doubts

I want to see Dante be able to have a cool hand to hand fight with another demon/angel etc

I wanna see gameplay sections where Dante transforms into a demon or angel and has to adapt to his new form's limitations etc

LordOfDarkness and TerrorA like this.
  7. Chancey289

Chancey289 Fake Geek Girl.

Kung Fury is amazing. Watch it, it's on Netflix even.

I based one of my classes in D&D on Hackerman.

absolitude likes this.
  8. absolitude

i'm sure it'll really be entertaining, and i really really need that now, i'll be sure to watch it when i have the chance..

9. EA9Sol

EA9Sol For Sanguinius!

I'd like to see Dante go into angel mode. That would be fun times. More hand to hand combos with some mixed martial arts. One thing loved in DMC 3 Beowulf and it's crazy move set.

10. AgentRedgrave

AgentRedgrave The Wolverine Gold Supporter

I wanna see him regenerate after getting impaled.
    Oh you know what would be cool?
    If in the sequel, there was a human character who blamed Dante for the end of DmC (I'm sure some will see it as being shown the truth, but others would see it as letting the demons loose).
    So the guys just starts hitting him.
    Anybody see Star Trek: Into Darkness?
    When Kirk starts beating on Khan but it has no effect, I wanna see something like that.

TerrorA and Z218 like this.
  11. LordOfDarkness

LordOfDarkness The Dark Avenger © † Staff Member Contributor Platinum Supporter Gold Supporter

"Feats for a DmC sequel".

Make it a good game? Har har har. Jokes aside now, I'd like to see any of the things mentioned above.

I also had this idea for DmC 2, where Dante is on a train that kind of travels through astral planes, and it's heading for Purgatory (Angel version of Limbo). Anyway, he practically gets knocked from the sky and hits Earth. I thought it'd be cool to show him go through some kind of "true Nephilim" transformation before he hits the ground.

Judge, TerrorA, Z218 and 1 other person like this.
  12. WolfOD64

WolfOD64 That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud

Not so much about feats, but I'd like to see what kind of slick moves and choreography Dante can pull off in the cinematics. The closest thing we got was when he did that gliding finishing slash on Mundus while saving Vergil, but I'd definitely like to see more...especially with some time passing after the original game, to showcase how much of a skilled demon hunter he's become.

Also, seeing him fight angels would certainly be cool. We've already seen him prove his mettle with demons...it'd be awesome if he'd be able to confront and defeat both races.

TerrorA, Morgan and LordOfDarkness like this.
  13. LordOfDarkness

LordOfDarkness The Dark Avenger © † Staff Member Contributor Platinum Supporter Gold Supporter

@WolfOD64: Oh without any doubt, he's a demon and angel killing machine.

What I would like to see, as I said, is Dante obtain his true Nephilim form. I'd reckon it pretty much blends his demon and angel abilities together, making him capable of utilising both powers simultaneously. This would probably be DmC Dante's version of DMC Dante's Majin form.

TerrorA and WolfOD64 like this.
  14. Foxtrot94

Foxtrot94 Elite Hunter Gold Supporter

There was also that DT Eryx punch in Mundus' face.

And although it was not very much in comparison to that, I also liked that slick nonchalant dodge before the battle with Poison. Reminded me of how Dante dodged that massive sword thrown by Nero in DMC4's beginning and Lady's bullet in DMC3.

TerrorA likes this.
  15. Chancey289

Chancey289 Fake Geek Girl.

I love how stylishly he put on his coat running through that ferris wheel. Just oozing Devil May Cry style.

TerrorA, absolitude and WolfOD64 like this.
  16. WolfOD64

WolfOD64 That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud

The way he hacked through the iron bars and just leapt into his coat? That was awesome.

I also liked the way he twirled his sword before sheathing it during the final battle with Vergil. That reminded me of Nero's SSS taunt from DMC4.

TerrorA, Ash., Morgan and 1 other person like this.
  17. Gray Knight

Gray Knight Half-Nephilim

Since his weapons are basically part of I'd like to see someone disarm him only for him to phase the blade out and redraw it from his tatoo thing.
    That and I'd like to see him dual wield an angel weapon in one hand a demon weapon in the other hand or to extend that possibly, a charge shot of angelic power from ebony and a charge shot of demonic power from Ivory (kind of like a call back to the dual Shot Dante pulled off with lighting and fire at the end of DMC1).

18. Z218

Z218 the man with doubts

I would like to see some of his smarts and some of his past decisions that weren't always noble

WolfOD64 likes this.
  19. ef9 o shea

ef9 o shea Hi from Ireland , huge fan of DMC since 2001 Gold Supporter

proper strength feats and speed feats.Also a decent healing factor feat since he has unlocked his demon form now.

20. TerrorA

TerrorA Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.

Just have Dante stare at them while they're whaling on him, maybe check his phone for the time?