• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favourite Anime Character [Opposite Gender] (One only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Tell us who is your favourite character from an anime that is opposite your gender and why you like her/him.only ONE character,no more,no less.

for example. If the user is male,the anime character that he must post is a female,and vice versa.

Mine will be Kallen from Code Geass.She is so hot,cute,and have a nice figure.She also looks cute when she blushes.On top of it,she wears a bunny suit... That even makes her look hotter.:wub:

kallenps7.jpg

Bad Wolf

32 flavors and then some
Hmmm...this is a tough one. I think I'd have to go with Vash the Stampede from Trigun, mostly because he is an enormous goofball (and apparently I kinda act like him). Plus he's hot. :lol:

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Hard choice, you had to make it opposite gender didn't you, I've got this issue of not being too fond of many female anime characters, mainly because they just get on my nerves for the most part, but I suppose if I had to pick one, I know which one it'd be.

Sir Integra Hellsing.

hellsingintegra.jpg

Really, don't ask me why, but she's gotta be my favourite Anime female.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Well.. I'm gayer than gay for Seras, and since we have to choose a male character it's def. Alucard. ◕ ◡ ◕

alucardinsane.jpg

I really find it rare to find any other anime male character who I can tolerate. :/

Sephiroxas

|Photoshop Guru|
Premium
VI-Rainbow;150210 said:
Well.. I'm gayer than gay for Seras, and since we have to choose a male character it's def. Alucard. ◕ ◡ ◕

alucardinsane.jpg

I really find it rare to find any other anime male character who I can tolerate. :/

I agree with you. :D

I like Yagami Light, but not as much as Alucard.

RannaBebop

Kakashi Hatake from Naruto hes the only reason i still have intrest in the show and Manga and i just love his attitude and everything plus hes a totall pervert just like :D hahaha thier isnt anyhting i dont love about him lol

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
i would say mine was luxy(and nyu) from elfen lied, i dont know if i can pick both, as they are the same body, but different minds....

Janny

Dines with dementia
What, nobody picked L? As much as I love many other characters, I have to pick him, the dude's a genius, queer and lovable.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Janny;150259 said:
What, nobody picked L? As much as I love many other characters, I have to pick him, the dude's a genius, queer and lovable.

i cant... im a guy, but yeah i probably would have if i could, shame L is a guy, and im straight XD

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Wow, thats a tough decision, theres a few anime characters I really like. But it's definatly L from Death Note.
L_Death_Note.gif

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Definitely C.C. from Code Geass:p
I have no words to say just that for me she's absolutely awesome in many ways^_^

0000acwxno8.jpg

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
Kaori Yukimura from City Hunter.
Now i know what you`re thinking, such an unappealing girl, but damn, her character =)
City%20hunter.jpg

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Sephiroxas;150275 said:
a little off topice, but I have to ask, how IS Code Geass? Is it good?

To me,Code Geass are VERY good anime.Both Season 1 and Season 2 are good.But for some people,Season 2 sucks.If you want another opinion,ask Tony_Redgrave.

If you live in USA,watch the anime on Adult Swim Channel.:)

Dark_Victory

Underworld Angel
Light from Death Note. His cause was a just one, and noble for trying to rid the world of evil. There are a few flaws to his plan, but I won't go into them. I like him because he's intelligent and he plans out every move he makes before he does anything. Well, most of the time he did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom