• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favorite FFVII character?

SaaR

Luce & Ombra
Who's your favorite FFVII character? (and why! you lazy...)

Cid is my favorite because he was the foulmouth of the group and he pulled it off well.

my fav is definetely Aeris cause she has a really cool personality
but i like cloud and red13 as well they are both cool character, oh and vincent is cool too

Ashelia_Crystl

You don't want to know ;)
Cloud and Genesis are my faves

~Cloud~ so cute and awsome power
~Genesis~ because he writes such awsome poetry

SaaR

Luce & Ombra
I liked Reno in the movie but not in the game. I guess he just didn't have enough face time.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
We really got to see his true character in Advent Children. He still had that cool, laid back guy feel that he had in 7, but in the game he really had no emotion to what was going on, hence forth, "doing my job." and killing thousands of babies, grannies, and puppies and kittens when he bombed that section of Midgar. :/ I liked him even then, but Advent Children really showed the true colors of that he did have a good side (I think a part of him is seeking forgiveness for what he did, even though maybe, JUST maybe, a part of him didn't want to) and a funny personality and still being laid back.

Look at all those and's. :0

aka958

Don't trust people
3 actually

1st: Sephiroth (for his attidude and style)
2nd: Genesis (for his attidude and style)
3rd: Reno (for his attidude and style)

yes that's why... i can't explain in an better way.

Keaton

Premium
Personally I like Red XIII (Nanaki) mainly because he is just an awesome animal of a character :D

Top Bottom