• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fav Forum Member

Fav Forum Member

• LordOfDarkness

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Omenminator ( Me)

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Angel

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • DarkDarken ( soz if i spelt it wrong )

• Angelo Credo

• Devilmaycry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dante Asroth

• Little D

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
This is a poll to see who is the forums most liked member ......
This poll is just for fun and not meant to " get " at people or say " your unliked " its only abit of fun.

And soz to the people i missed out ........ i only had 8 choices .....

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I don't have favourites. All of you guys here rock, so I'm not even gonna vote. And I suggest nobody does. All that will come of it is this "OMG, how cud u vote him or her and not me?" .etc.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Okay, I shall vote. But note that it was just coz I had to pick one, and I did for the hell of the thread. And no, I'm not going to vote for myself. That'd be stupid.

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
I don't have any fav's I like everyone almost equally. But if I had to pick it would be Tony Redgrave ^__^.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
To be honest,I don't have favourites too.Wish I could pick more than one there.Too many people in this forum that I like,but LordofDarkness is one of my good friend here,so I chose him.

P.S - No offense,admins and other members.

Keaton

Premium
KoRnDawwg;127140 said:
The **** is up with the favoritism? :huh:

This thread is only for fun, and as so many above stated, they favor every member, its just that they are particually good friends with another.

^_^

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Keaton;127144 said:
This thread is only for fun, and as so many above stated, they favor every member, its just that they are particually good friends with another.

^_^
*Relieved* Thank God, I thought this was serious :wacko: Well, to the ones I do know on that list I like equally. The ones I don't, I'm sure you're all nice...ish people...:p

EDIT: In case nobody realised, the nice-ish people remark... was a joke! Woah!

ManOfMayhem

My favorite person here is LOD and besides we are all humans with great personalities every one here deserves to be liked ALOT!

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
-Rubs eyes in disbelief-

Is my name REALLY on that list? Well damn, that's already made my day. :lol:

I'm not really sure...I don't have a favourite member here, I love this entire community, but seeing as LoD was one of the first friends I had on here, AND the fact that he's pretty damn epic anyway, I'll vote for him. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom