• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Famous People

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
Which Famous people have you met ??? i meet Justin Lee Collins in Bristol ( uk ) in Cribbs Causeway shopping mall :D

So who have you met ??

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Tom baker - Dr who, Little britain
Some guy from dr who xmas special

Can't think of any others...
Will be meeting some girl from tikabilla on saturday though :lol:

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Next month I'm going to see An Cafe with a friend so maybe I can get Miku's autograph or something, that would be awesome XO

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Morten Harket from the 80 band a-ha. I actually went on shcool five years with his soon Jacob

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
My younger brother and I met George Clooney when he came down to Cameron after the events of hurricane Rita. We only got to shake his hand since he was being rushed and every one else was trying to get a picture, autograph or hand shake. It was enough.

My father used to be the driver for the country singer Merle Haggard during the early-mid 90s, so I was able to meet him several times. My brother and I met other country singers, such as Allison Krauss and George Strait, but that was only because of my father's connections.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Also on saturday I will be meeting the man that was R2D2.

If any people near to Telford want to see him.
MCM - 21st feb - international centre(telford)

Divine Insect

I met the band members of Chthonic (Ozzfest 07, I got a pick from Doris, btw :) ), Walls of Jericho (Ozzfest 06, I think), Static-X (Ozzfest 07), Lewis Black (his comedy tour made a stop at my campus), Jeff Corwin (that Animal Planet guy...he came to my campus), The Mythbusters (they also came to my campus).

Top Bottom