• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Eurogamer videos

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Haha! I'm still around, had to go home and stream some Far Cry 3 :)

Hopefully will be getting another DmC video live today, pretty stacked with work so will keep you posted on here if I manage to get one made :)
Awesome!
Take your time Ian and we can't wait to see what you have in store for us.

CheeseKao

Lord Cheesington
DmC Devil May Cry - Acquiring the Aquila EXCLUSIVE gameplay - Eurogamer

Only a short one, but hopefully you guys will like some more info. It's a bit spoilery though so be warned!
Dante: You're fired.
Proceeds to fire at Bob.

Best part of the video.

Gbraga

Yes, but you really don't want to see me play on a hard setting. I get owned badly enough on Devil Hunter difficulty!
Haha, fair enough! I was just curious if the Hunter Demon boss fight got any new moves when you're playing on Son of Sparda or Dante Must Die with all your weapons. And I also wanted to know if you can parry his blade when you're in the "dark room" part of the boss fight. Pretty please! :(

Don't even need to record it, just "yes" or "no" is enough :3

IanP32

Haha, fair enough! I was just curious if the Hunter Demon boss fight got any new moves when you're playing on Son of Sparda or Dante Must Die with all your weapons. And I also wanted to know if you can parry his blade when you're in the "dark room" part of the boss fight. Pretty please! :(

Don't even need to record it, just "yes" or "no" is enough :3

I've not tried it on anything harder than Devil Hunter as i'm such a noob so I can't really answer that one, I would think though that it's highly likely there would be new moves and quicker attacks but it would just be a guess.

The dark room you mention - could you give more details, i'm not sure which bit you mean!

Gbraga

I've not tried it on anything harder than Devil Hunter as i'm such a noob so I can't really answer that one, I would think though that it's highly likely there would be new moves and quicker attacks but it would just be a guess.

The dark room you mention - could you give more details, i'm not sure which bit you mean!
There's one part during the Hunter Demon boss fight where the screen goes dark and his weapon comes spinning at you from different directions, can you parry his weapon?

IanP32

There's one part during the Hunter Demon boss fight where the screen goes dark and his weapon comes spinning at you from different directions, can you parry his weapon?
As far as I know, no. I never parried it but did get caught his hand thing a couple of times which traps you inside and you have to use Dantes sword attacks to break out!

When the game is finally out, and if you guys have any capture cards PLEASE add video responses to my Eurogamer DmC vids showing off your skills - I would love to see how this game is meant to be played :D

Gbraga

As far as I know, no. I never parried it but did get caught his hand thing a couple of times which traps you inside and you have to use Dantes sword attacks to break out!

When the game is finally out, and if you guys have any capture cards PLEASE add video responses to my Eurogamer DmC vids showing off your skills - I would love to see how this game is meant to be played :D
I'm no pro myself, but since it's coming out so soon on the PC I guess it won't be hard to record some gameplay.

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
how are boss fights so far. from what ive read they seem to be the main point of critique these days :p

Top Bottom