• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Eurogamer videos

EvilX-81

How is classic Dante more like a Nephilim...? By definition, classic Dante is a Cambion (offspring of a demon and human).

I was looking at it from the point of view that fallen angels = demons. Come to think of it, don't really know the relationship of demons and angels in the DMC world...

ChaserTech

Could be they attained the weapons from angels and are just using them as power sources or somesuch, ala Demons Arms powering the Hell Gates in DMC4

I kinda doubt it. Mainly because there's no indication that they were being powered by the weapons.

Tosto

The Dark Brawler
It would be awesome if Bob was an Fallen. As for Limbo, and the rest of the world, I think that Angel are around but because of the power of Mundus, No angel would dear show their faces. I recall Phineas saying something about other Nephilim, I hope there are at least a few still around and maybe even some Cambions both good and bad.

ChaserTech

But then, why did they have them?

Who knows? But as far as I can tell, there's not direct connection between them and the weapons that Dante acquired from them besides the color of the weapons.

I already think it's weird enough that he just gets them with no explanation. Aside from Osiris and Arbiter. And I'm not sure if Ophion Whip (Angel/Demon side) has been explained yet.

Top Bottom