• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Eurogamer Expo

Razyel

Soul Reaver
I will never understand why people complain that the gameplay is too slow...it looks pretty fast...

Dude...why? You need a personal Devil May Cry trainer. Or maybe just lock yourself up in a room for hours. Are you one of those gamers who have to look down at the controller before they press a button?

Vezild, give the guy some slack atleast he is brave enough to admit that he is no pro. Besides D(M/m)C shouldn't be just the priviledge of the best of the best, and the guy might have some talent in other genres, for example I suck at driving and fighting games but I'm pretty good at action and hack n slash, still I'm no pro in either :D

Devil Player

Yeah, during TGS livestream, my internet connection failed me a lot...I literally wanted to perform a "stinger" move on it...

Let's hope it won't fail this time!

Kammosjuttu

I will never understand why people complain that the gameplay is too slow...it looks pretty fast...

Dude...why? You need a personal Devil May Cry trainer. Or maybe just lock yourself up in a room for hours. Are you one of those gamers who have to look down at the controller before they press a button?

Hehe, yeah, a personal trainer would maybe get me to learn to do better combo chains, but it all really comes down to a little problem I mentioned somewhere before; my finger joints. I have troubles to keep going through whole battles because my weak joints that start to hurt after a while or even if I think that I pressed a button, then the game doesn't read it anyway. I've "suffered" through DMC3 with tendovaginitis and sprained joint and the likes because the game was just too awesome to give up. So, I'm a bit envious when I watch someone playing majestically a hack'n'slash game. :p

ninjaa93

seems like more of a QandA session with everything else the rember me panal was so thats what im expecting

Top Bottom