• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Eurogamer Expo

Devil Player

Well, less than 1 hour until the event...

My hopes:

1) New gameplay being handled by a GOOD player. No crappy videos, please!!!

2) Show the train station mission. It was amazing, I loved it...

3) Hopefully they'll reveal the number of missions, even though Tameem told me on twitter that the game is longer than Enslaved. I don't know if it's a good or bad thing, actually.

4) New weapons. At least Tameem said they are holding back new weapons on twitter.

5) Maybe a new boss battle or something like that...

6) A new trailer.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Well, less than 1 hour until the event...

My hopes:

1) New gameplay being handled by a GOOD player. No crappy videos, please!!!

Possibly

2) Show the train station mission. It was amazing, I loved it...

Doubt it.

3) Hopefully they'll reveal the numer of missions, even though Tameem told me on twitter that the game is longer than Enslaved. I don't know if it's a good or bad thing, actually.

Maybe

4) New weapons. At least Tameem said they are holding back new weapons on twitter.

Highly doubt that.

5) Maybe a new boss battle or something like that...

Maybe the Pier boss

6) A new trailer.

This new trailer might be the one from TGS that wasn't shown with the CGI movie trailer. But again, I doubt it'll be anything big since Eurogamer doesn't seem as big as TGS or E3.

Devil Player

This new trailer might be the one from TGS that wasn't shown with the CGI movie trailer. But again, I doubt it'll be anything big since Eurogamer doesn't seem as big as TGS or E3.

Yeah, it makes sense. I was thinking about the same thing, actually.

As for being a big event, it seems to be better than TGS. TGS was really bad, regarding DmC. Let's hope they'll make justice to the game, this time.

Top Bottom