• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Eurogamer Expo

Erian1Mortal

Premium
Watching the video again, and I have to say, I just love how the soundtrack kicks in, it's just so "Beat in your face, now go kick some ass", I really want more of this!

Vezild

Taking Back Lordran One Boss At a Time
Vezild, give the guy some slack atleast he is brave enough to admit that he is no pro. Besides D(M/m)C shouldn't be just the priviledge of the best of the best, and the guy might have some talent in other genres, for example I suck at driving and fighting games but I'm pretty good at action and hack n slash, still I'm no pro in either :D
No I'm just curious! Not making fun of him or anything!

Vezild

Taking Back Lordran One Boss At a Time
Hehe, yeah, a personal trainer would maybe get me to learn to do better combo chains, but it all really comes down to a little problem I mentioned somewhere before; my finger joints. I have troubles to keep going through whole battles because my weak joints that start to hurt after a while or even if I think that I pressed a button, then the game doesn't read it anyway. I've "suffered" through DMC3 with tendovaginitis and sprained joint and the likes because the game was just too awesome to give up. So, I'm a bit envious when I watch someone playing majestically a hack'n'slash game. :p
I know how you feel...
But at least you had fun..."suffering"!

Gbraga

The "Perfect Evade" Style Bonus is 10 points.

The strange thing he does with angel glide is I think angel glide, double jump, enemy step, and then he did a forward air evade to change sides and came down with helm breaker. That was cool.

Gbraga

The soundtrack was really good.

Also, he stated that they streamline the styles, such as RoyalGuard and Trickster.

Last demon weapon being a shield??

EDIT: Also, Overdrive is a level 2 charge Drive, didn't know that, but may be old news.

EDIT2: after using Death Coil on one enemy, he used the Angel Teleport to get behind another one and then attack him, that was cool.

Kammosjuttu

I know how you feel...
But at least you had fun..."suffering"!

Thanks~
And yup, at least I had fun. ;) It was pretty fun, too, that when I constantly had more and more gauze and splints wrapped around my fingers, my classmate finally asked me what did I do to get them. Just imagine his face when I responded: "I've been playing Devil May Cry!". :lol: BTW, it's an experience of its own when you try to play DMC3 with right thumb and left forefinger out at the same time, haha! (It didn't go that well... heh).

But I'm ready to abuse my fingers to death when DmC comes out!

Devil Player

I saw a new move called "grenade rebound".

Dante deflects the bombs thrown by the flying demons, back to them! Awesome! :)

Erian1Mortal

Premium
Has anybody heard what alex said?
He said, that Vergil will not be playable in the "MAIN"-story, which implies that he could be playable outside in other modes etc. He did not downright state that Vergil will be a non-playable character!

Dante47

Good catch, Erian1Mortal! Maybe we can play as him in the Bloody Palace? Or he'll have his own separate story? Who knows!

Erian1Mortal

Premium
I'd guess that's what they call remix modes.
The best well get is probably the DMC3:SE treatment.
I won't get my hopes up for more to be honest.

Top Bottom