• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

does nyone rememberyu-gi-oh and pokemon?

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
Does anyone remember yu-gi-oh or pokemon ad if so which one is better ?

i think pokemon hasa better tv series but yu gi h has a bettercard game

Keaton

Premium
Lol nice topic!

I ignore both TV series and just play both games, the DS games and the YGO Card Games :D

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Oh, man. I'm ashamed to admit it but me and my buddies used to rack up hundreds upon hundreds of hours playing Pokemon Blue and Red on the GameBoy Colour. We literally used to spend all of our free (and holiday) time staring at the tiny screen trying to get as many Pokemon to the max level as possible. But it was great times!

I must've gone through, like, a million AA batteries back then...

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
i like pokemon emerald. i bought it off e-bay oand traded over all my level 100s . then after that it messed up and i throw it away and bought a month later in the shop. that was a lesson to never trust ebay

Tawsie

Give Me More...
Everyone remembers either Pokemon or Yu-Gi-Oh. You can't forget waking up Saturday mornings just for the cartoons, eagerly trading your money for 11 colored pieces of cardboard and buying every game and piece of merchandise related. Playing all of your friends and trying to be the best. Ah, good times.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I remember when Pokemon was first shown on terrestrial tv here in the UK - still don't get the appeal, but I suppose it takes all sorts...

Used to play the game on my mate's gameboy during Sociology class though :D Far more interesting than Marxism any day...

The Joker

Why So Serious?
Oh....Boy
I Still Suffer From Pokemon Tell Now
Why?
Cuz My GF Still Like It And I'm Forced To Like it 2

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
I like the pokemon games and the yu-gi-oh cards, but I don't like either shows. Even though I used to watch them :$.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
yu gi oh shows annoyed me because they would pull out all these cards and only half of them would be released and it started getting stupid later the show went on

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Of course I remember yu-gi-oh, and pokemon.

MUCH BETTER THAN DIGIMON... GOD, I HATED THAT!!!

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
i still watch pokemon when im really bored lol, and i got some yu-gi-oh cards still here, with my huge collection of pokemon ones lol, good times lol

Stylish Nereezy

the lone soul reaper
devilmaycry;109420 said:
Oh, man. I'm ashamed to admit it but me and my buddies used to rack up hundreds upon hundreds of hours playing Pokemon Blue and Red on the GameBoy Colour. We literally used to spend all of our free (and holiday) time staring at the tiny screen trying to get as many Pokemon to the max level as possible. But it was great times!

I must've gone through, like, a million AA batteries back then...

^^^yes i went through so many batteries...i watched pokemon everyday and played the hell out of PBlue and Yellow gosh thats crazy and i used to have a crush on Jesse from Team Rocket too:lol: ......i never got into Yu-Gi-Oh though

Top Bottom