• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Does anyone else wear what I wear?

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
I've got some boxing gloves in my room.. (I did kickboxing)..ok I can imagine the pain of a baseball bat hiting me across my head. If I know what a hockey stick fells like I have an idea of what a baseball bat would give me.
Ok back on topic before I get killed for making a thread which is turning into a fight situation......
(I've had to take my glasses off)

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
yeah sorry tony, we won't do it again ^_^
DK my dad didn't say anything because he was in bed. He works nights and he wears glasses!!

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
I have glasses. But i only where them when I am driving at night. or when i'm reading a book or something. and actully wearing them now.
When i wear them with my hair down and it is curly i look like Saphron from Absouletly Fabulous....lol.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
lol, this is bumping, its been well over a year since the last post

But i to do wear glasses, sometimes i wear my contact lenses

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
I used to wear glasses frequently because being on the computer that many hours gave me a migrane. Don't use them anymore though.

Bad Wolf

32 flavors and then some
I, also, wear glasses. Nearsightedness and astigmatism run in my family. They're not too strong, but I still get a headache if I have to go without them for too long.

I actually like the way I look with glasses. Anyway, I don't trust Lasik and I don't like the concept of sticking things on my eyeballs (i.e., contacts), so I guess I'll stick with my specs. :lol:

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
Wow i didn't know u guys wore glasses....
of course i wear glasses too--but i've had them since the last year of elementery school...so yeah i've gotten used to them but when my glasses break and i have to get knew ones then they give me a headache whenever i put them on--i hate that...:)

Saix

Devil's Advocate
I wear glasses on my head....
Other than that, i dont, they're just an accessory :D

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
i got told i had to wear glasses as i have one pupil bigger than the other but really i didnt need to wear them ........

Top Bottom