• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Does anyone else wear what I wear?

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
I am nearsighted. Me, and both my parents wear glasses. and also cateracts runs in my dad's side of the family. so i will get that eventually....lol not looking foward to that.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
get them off something like ebay, or just get them from your opticians and say "i would like some plain lense galsses to see what its like to wear them" or something

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
^Touch my credit card and I will kill you.

I wear glasses - don't like them, but I'm blind as a bat without them. Contacts dry out too quick for me so I can't get along with them. And there is no way I'm letting someone shoot lasers at my eyeballs...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Yeah, I wear glasses for reading and watching TV... And of course, whilst browsing here ;)

Devil Hunter 95

Supreme Trickster
Demons Destiny;46568 said:
Does anyone have to wear glasses or wear them every now and then for certain things?
I have to, its because I can only see a very short distance. I can't see what it says on the tv. But I should really be wearing them all the time.
Does anyone else wear them? (and do they get on your nerves like they do me? :lol:)

My mum says I look pretty with my glasses on but I don't think so :dry: My mum teases me anyway

i have to agree with u there my glasses bug the hell out of me.

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
:lol: I like mine now! I've had some new ones, and they are extremely comfy lol
ReChronicles;121477 said:
i want glases but the eye man said i have to good eyes so dont need glases. :(

They are called optitions!!(I think that's how you spell it lol) :lol: but I understand why you put that :p

Top Bottom