• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Do you think nero and dante will team up

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
We're saying we all don't like Nero because he's the main character. Who knows. Half of ya'll who say that will probably change your mind once you're able to get ahold of actual game play for yourself. Now we're having a battle of 'who's the hottest?'

Vergil wins. <3 For me that is. xD

Conceicao

ShallNeverSurrender
well i am a DMC fan girl, well about who´s the hottest ... i can´t decide ... Dante is hot, but Nero is sexy ... but like asia said before , it´s only opinions.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Hmph, this thread isnt about, 'Who is the hottest guy' Although, you are just giving your opinions. As said. And about Nero and Dante teaming up, Nah, they might just be friends. But I guess Nero will forever hold the grudge against him for killing his buddy. At the start of DMC4.

Poopy X

The best artist.
Maybe they will develop a together fighting skill,
with Nero's Devil Bringer and Dante's Gilgamesh.

SpikeTerra

First rule of being friends with Dante. You have to at least tryed to kill him once. That's how it was with Trish and Lady. So yes I do believe, they'll team up, most likely Nero will end up asking Dante for help with saving Kyrie

Poopy X

The best artist.
Maybe after DMC4, Dante will make another pair of guns for Nero.
Dante made the guns himself, right?
And all Nero have is blue rose. It is cool, but only one.(shoot slowly)
Capcom probably will consider about getting Nero a pair of nice guns if he will stay as the main character.

DMCFF

I think and kind of hoping they dont team up.... cause I think that will lead to a bigger story line and possably another game with them in it again.. It could also lead to a kind of unspecting twist at the end which would be great

Joyce_Nero

It could be like in DMC3. They team up for a fight or something. I don't think so that they will be friends after all what Dante did at the beginning of the game (DMC4).

Dark3stH3art

Holy Knight
I believe they will
They have poor communication skills though
Nero lets his emotions effect him too much and he jumps to conclusions
If he only let Dante explain what he did there wouldn't be this huge conflict
But I do believe after they done beating the crap out of each other that they will team up

Top Bottom