• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Do you think nero and dante will team up

june34

I dont know. nero wants to kill demonds and dante dose to and maybe once nero finds out alittle bit more about dante then they wont fight and nero will exespt dante even thow hes a half demond.And who knows maybe nero will join trish and dante in dantes busines.

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
If they did team up I think it'll be because Dante knows how to save Kyrie (If you don't know what i'm on about watch the new-ish trailer) and when Kyrie is saved Dante and Nero will fight for the last time.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Dante and Nero will never be friends... :[

BestestFriends.png

That's just too bad... ]: (Dante has no idea what's going on it seems.)

Yes I drew that. I'm sowwy if it's too big. :B You can see it better here! http://deadlyvirusqueen.deviantart.com/art/DMC4-Bestest-Friends-67259986

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Also...
WUTRFRNDS4.png

It proves for at least 5 minutes of this day I had no life. D:

As for the topic... I don't see them becoming mortal enemies. I can see them not really wanting anything to do with each other unless Dante wants to tease him (which I think there will be alot of that in the game.).

$JP

Supreme Ruler
No, I don't think Nero would join Dante in buisness, but compete with him. You know, Nero would open his own shop with some catchy name, just not "Devil May Cry" and try to make a better Devil Hunting buisness then Dante's.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
i dont want them to team up, at least not at the beginning.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Of course not at the beginning! They are almost sworn enemies there! But, they could still be buddies at the end. Possible, I say.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Dante + Nero = Worst friendship ever... I can see them as allies. Like say at the end if they go their seperate ways, if something happens Nero knows who to go to.

But that doesn't mean they can't try to get along.

DemonSlayer6

that zzzombiekid
Conceicao;55004 said:
there´s nothing better than see two hot guys fighting itother

By the way, are you female or male????? Well, I dont think that Nero is hot. Dante is just the hottest.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I really dont like Nero, Hopefully he wont make an appearance again.

Top Bottom