• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

do you like guitars?

Do you like guitars?

• Total voters

Dark Drakan

Admin
How do you mean like guitars? The sound, look, feel, music with guitar solos? Or just in general?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Save some for me :lol:

Yeah I like guitars ^^ But as Drakan asked, how do you mean exactly?

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
i dont like guitars as i sat through a 3 hour music thing and someone hit me round my head with it

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
I'm going to ignore threads like this...
CUMMON! Who DOESN'T like guitars?...apart from someone traumatized taking crack with guitars chasing them. Ugh...whats wrong with DMC.org lately? Dumb threads and no activity barely; i'm one of that crowd due to how .org has turned out recently but eh.

The Da3dra

Master Of War
NerosDevil;161495 said:
I'm going to ignore threads like this...
CUMMON! Who DOESN'T like guitars?...apart from someone traumatized taking crack with guitars chasing them. Ugh...whats wrong with DMC.org lately? Dumb threads and no activity barely; i'm one of that crowd due to how .org has turned out recently but eh.

I completely agree with you but I hardly feel this is the thread to be complaining about it, honestly what do you expect? The newest game is here and now there is nothing to talk about. But I'll bet the millions of dollars I don't have that when a new DMC game comes out this forum will be just as lively as the day it was started ;).

Anywho how about something on topic? :p

I agree with everyone else in saying "How do you mean? o_O" There are so many ways to like guitars Sound, color, feel,...taste :p But seeing as how you have yet to elaborate I'll just say that I do "like guitars." But for what reasons shall remain in my mind untill further notice :lol:

poikly

I want you to excuse the topic maker.

It is my little brother and he is only 8 years old.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
yeah,of course.I like guitars.:)

Too many guitar players I like,such as Kenji03,Shu,and Gori from the group BACK-ON, Jimi Hendrix, Eric Clapton, Tsuyoshi Sekito and Michio Okamiya from The Black Mages, Tom Fletcher and Danny Jones from McFly, and so on... Too many guitarists that I like.:)

Darcy Willows

Substitute Soul reaper :D
I play guitar and i own two guitars, my favourite guitar player has to be slash from guns and roses/ velvet revolver.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Yes, I love Guitars.

In my opinion they are the best instruments ever created.

Nothing beats a bad ass Guitar rift.

Top Bottom