• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Do u find that old people think their right all the time

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Many old folk are often well experienced and have had interesting lives. The ones you met, however, were just very sceptical about other people's opinions and arguements, to which they are often very opinionated themselves. However don't blame them, they could actually have seen something and your mother might not have witnessed the same incident they did. Who knows, with evidence there's always an arguement. Read the local newspaper and read what it says. You might find the answer by looking there. If the incident really was imaginary and these ladies actually think this incident did happen, then they have a good reason to think it's real. They're old.

Have a nice day.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Old people are infact, the bee's knees. They are indeed very wise. Yes. Some can be close minded and stubborn, but you also need to realize that the lifestyle they had and are so used to is so rare nowadays. Which some can manage to deal with and others just cannot. My grandma can get on me alot of things and most she has proven me wrong about.

Not ALL elderly people are like this. Don't blame their age for their problems. It could have been a way of thinking they had all of their life time.

Also, as The Da3dra said that old people are like little kids... if you think about it we too are really no different from being concidered "little kids" that with how we think and act. :>

Yes. Elderly abuse is a sad case. You're born weak and defenseless and live out your elderly life weak and defenseless just waiting for death to take you. My great-grandma (I live with her), who is 91, sometimes wishes her time would come soon. She feels she's lived a great life. Hell. She even beat her own husband with a pan.

ManOfMayhem

Older people often tend to break the youngsters spirits by saying they are always right but just dont be too rude back to them overall I agree with you and I am 100% behind what LOD said.

The Da3dra

Master Of War
What LoD is true but what I said is also true.

Sometimes old people genuinely believe that what they said or saw is true. and telling them they are wrong can just upset them, like when a kid has two nickles and you have a quarter and you tell them they have less but they don't know that, In their mind they have more.

However there are elderly that don't have that problem and actually are just miserable buzzards.

but since I don't want to risk making a little old lady upset I just let them go on believing they are right, a "Really? I must have been mistaken I'm sorry" is all that is needed to be said, any more and your just wasting your time.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Then you'd love my grandpa. He argus about everything and if you disagree then all hell breaks loose. I love him, but when he argus I do what I always do with anyone who pulls this... I ignore them. I let it go through one ear and out the other. If that's what it takes to help people sleep at night, then so be it. In my mind, I know who may have the higher chance of being right or wrong.

His additude just got even worse after is wife died. Now she was probably the only elderly woman I came across who I found to be a hypocrite (She was 66, obese, and your typical bible beating Christian). Plus she blamed all of her problems on everyone else except herself. Really. They have people like that of all ages. :/

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
vergistar;131460 said:
Older people often tend to break the youngsters spirits by saying they are always right but just dont be too rude back to them overall I agree with you and I am 100% behind what LOD said.

thank u for agreeing....... :lol::lol::)

well i have to say again in the case of your old woman omen i dont think it was age the problem since 58 is not a very old age usually old people go nuts after the 65-70

ice_princess_d

come on everyone get old n u cant think or see stright as u used to some times memory is what happens. if an elder said something that never happen that day n u do some research n found out it happen awhile back maybe they saw something that reminded them of that hen thats y they say something happen when it didnt

Top Bottom