• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC's Story is Terrible and here is why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I think this is going to lead to a war between us for Vergil's graces... Mind sharing? Like, one day you leave him to me, and one day I leave him to you? ;)
Are you having a Vergil timeshare?:p I know some other forum members who would want in on this. Pretty soon you will have to share Vergil by the minute.:lol:

LysseC

Philosopher and fangirl. Worst. Combination. Ever.
Are you having a Vergil timeshare?:p I know some other forum members who would want in on this. Pretty soon you will have to share Vergil by the minute.:lol:
You're right. Better not take the risk. Vergil, go inside my room, NOW! And STAY THERE! Good boy... Don't worry, I'll make sure you won't regret it... :p

WorkenOnMaLeft

Most of the "plot holes" in the OP are more like parts that were simply left unexplained. But since considering (and labeling) these things as "plot holes" would confirm his belief that DmC and Tameem are the Spawns of Satan and what not he just went ahead and ran with "PLOT HOLES! BAD WRITTING!! IT MAKES ME USE MY IMAGINATION TO FILL IN THE TRIVIAL BLANKS!! TAMEEM AND NT NEED TO JUST QUIT LIFE!!!" honestly youre no better than the guys on YouTube.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
the-more-you-know-o.gif

Lol... seriously though, Edenic, if you're going to be a grammar nazi, you should stop using run-on sentences, then.

I'm not trolling, really. I honestly would just like you to write well.

It's not my place to ask, I know, but it's just that I really don't like the fact that sometimes your sentences sometimes take up almost entire paragraphs.

AlchemistFromEden

Lol... seriously though, Edenic, if you're going to be a grammar nazi, you should stop using run-on sentences, then.

I'm not trolling, really. I honestly would just like you to write well.

It's not my place to ask, I know, but it's just that I really don't like the fact that sometimes your sentences sometimes take up almost entire paragraphs.
oh trust me i know how to write well, i literally choose not to use punctuation

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Hm... :ermm:

Quick question, before I forget to ask:

Have you read the Divine Comedy in the original medieval Italian?

Not too bad for an indie film...

I had actually tried to find a vid of Ted Mosby from "How I Met Your Mother" reciting it in its original language, but I couldn't find it. So, I had decided to post the above movie, instead.

Off-topic:

The theory is that this will end up being Mosby's wife.

Edit:

oh trust me i know how to write well, i literally choose not to use punctuation

Sorry. So, why not? Is it just easier to write this way?

SPARTAN-999

! FIGHT LIKE A MAN SCUM !
Same way how some people like the old DMC story. You're not special sir.

On an unrelated note...can't believe I forgot to mention this.

But DmC in just one game managed to create more plot holes and questions than the DMC franchise ever did as a whole and the thing about DmC's plot holes/inconsistencies you really can't fix them. Its too late now.
I AGREE with you cuz the plot in DmC is simply illuminati they didnt have to create or come up with a creative story plot of illuminati The media is brainwashing you Kill the leader
Foods poison us find the source and take it down

Banks are enslaving the world by dept kill the bankers mundus was the leader the
The only parts they made was the very beginning and the kat drama and the final fight dante and vergil

**** illuminati who gives a **** about it we want to play a game if i wanted politics i would look for it myself in the news will not FOX news i prefer DMC 3

YamatoWielder

Protector of Mankind
I AGREE with you cuz the plot in DmC is simply illuminati they didnt have to create or come up with a creative story plot of illuminati The media is brainwashing you Kill the leader
Foods poison us find the source and take it down

Banks are enslaving the world by dept kill the bankers mundus was the leader the
The only parts they made was the very beginning and the kat drama and the final fight dante and vergil

**** illuminati who gives a **** about it we want to play a game if i wanted politics i would look for it myself in the news will not FOX news i prefer DMC 3

I LOL'd on your 'Illuminati' crap of yours. It seems you have total blind fanboy rage. Your thinking is just the same as the Youtube people. In other words, a TROLL post.

Also, some of you never watched 'The Matrix, 'They Live' and 'V for Vendetta' which DmC are mostly inspired from. So don't get me on your 'Illuminati' crap because what you're doing is adding fuel to the fire. Worse, it's showing your stupidity.

Also, DmC's storytelling is more like a better paced one. Come on, I like DMC3's plot but it's more like anime-ish. And I never understood everything you've said. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom