• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC5 Collaborative Effort

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
He the problem. Everyone LoD, SS, Meg, and Faust you all have awesome ideas. :) But like me, Faust and Meg have been saying we NEED a story, the final product before we can add any new characters. We can't jump the gun. Con el tiempo mis amigos :cool:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Storm Silves;297070 said:
Perhaps we could add extra scenarios for after the game.

Or create a completely different 'free roam' virtual World, where you can travel and explore different Devil May Cry locations. Complete quest missions, and interact with our OC's. Just an idea =/

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Sparda's rejected son;297071 said:
But we have no story yet my friend. ^_^

It wouldn't matter what the story is. The extra scenario would be entirely unrelated. Dante doing a few jobs, Nero running his town and protecting it, etc etc.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Okay, right now we're all running around in circles. We've got our jobs, our positions. We have all of these ideas brainstormed, which we haven't a clue who is putting together. We have people agreeing and disagreeing with each other's ideas. What we need is some definite precise answers, as to what is and what isn't. We need for us to take some control, and start structuring things around the jobs we have. Otherwise we're all going to be disputing things for the next week or so.

Just needed to say that, because we should start getting this on track.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I think with this amount of people, there's no way everyone's going to be happy with the finished product because someway, somehow, an idea will get rejected that someone may have really wanted which will start a dispute and it will never get settled.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Sparda's rejected son;297080 said:
I've set rules earlier do you want me to repost them?

Yes please buddy ^_^

Does everyone understand their jobs/positions? =/ And does everyone accept what they have been allocated? =/

Maybe so Storm, but what's the point in Collaborating if we all hold grudges in the end? Personally the mature option is for us to continue this idea, as we are now, and to not fight over such things. There's five of us. Let's stick to that. Five makes it fair, because there is always going to be 'the decider'. Whoever the decider is, can make his/her judgement however they call. And if they say yes or no, then we accept that as a team. Otherwise we'll gain no progression. We're a strong team, and we all get along. Nobody is pushing anyone around and saying 'We do this, and we do that'. So let's just roll with it and have some fun mate ^_^

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Sparda's rejected son;297085 said:
Will do. :) I forgot my. :lol:

SRS: Story developer. Costumes and modes creator and designer. Items and customisations creator and designer.

Are you happy with this, SRS? Those jobs were allocated to you, because of your original input of ideas. Not just because I said so.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Here is the guide lines.

Both of you bring up good points. Ok here lets lay some for sure rules and guild lines.
Playable Characters:
Dante/Sparda (Whether he is a costume or the real him we'll all figure out later)
Vergil
Nero
Trish
Lucia
Lady
Credo (secret player)
Mundus (secret player) (Why not? He'll have a human like size)

Cameo appearances:
Patty Lowell (DMC Anime girl)
Kyrie
Matier
Enzio
Veiwful Joe (A poster or picture of him, or him himself)

Setting:
Fortuna city
Limbo City (That's where Dante's business is located at in the DMC1,2,3,4,anime right? Or does it have another name)
Temen-ni-gru
Dumary Island
Mallet Island (Maybe)
The demon world

Weapons:
Rebellion (All of Dante's weapons from DMC1,2,3,and 4)
Yamato (All of Vergil's weapons from DMC3SE)
Red Queen (All Nero's weapons from DMC4)
Trish (All her weapons from DMC2)
Lucia (All her weapons from DMC2)
Lady (All her waeapons from DMC3)
Credo (All his weapons from DMC4)
Mundus (All his powers from DMC)
Weapns created by us, when thought of.

Enemies and bosses:
All enemies and bosses from DMC1,2,3,4, and anime can be used.
Story line: Takes place after DMC2, and we can also include a prequel element for Nero like Meg brought up.

Those will be the guide lines, let's work around this.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I think what we should do is this. LoD and I work on one idea, then you, Faust, and Meg work on another. When we finish, we can combine the two. That way there won't be as much arguing going on.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Storm Silves;297089 said:
I think what we should do is this. LoD and I work on one idea, then you, Faust, and Meg work on another. When we finish, we can combine the two. That way there won't be as much arguing going on.

We must also remain in contact with the others also though buddy, or else they could create several ideas we may not like and think, 'hang on, I never said yes to this'. Not saying they will, but we all need to keep each other up to date with what we have.

Okay SRS, nice post btw ^_^

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I think my problem here is that I've never really been one to like working with big groups... It irritates me.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Storm Silves;297093 said:
I think my problem here is that I've never really been one to like working with big groups... It irritates me.

But your ideas are pretty neat. We wouldn't want to have anyone else working with us Storm, you're the guy that made this Thread.

If we're all friends here, where's the problem? Am I right or wrong? =/

This isn't going to be easy. But people know their jobs. There's five of us, we all communicate together. There's no issues at the moment, we just need to individually start on the jobs we were given. Providing we're all pleased with them. Nobody said it would be easy, but we're structuring a game idea here. It takes more than one person to design a game, and we have five people here. Five talented people, who are capable of doing this if we all focus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom