• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC5 Collaborative Effort

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
LordOfDarkness;297091 said:
We must also remain in contact with the others also though buddy, or else they could create several ideas we may not like and think, 'hang on, I never said yes to this'. Not saying they will, but we all need to keep each other up to date with what we have.

Okay SRS, nice post btw ^_^

which part? :lol:

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Yo SS, cool yo jets dude. :cool: Yeah it irritates you because you want it to be a certain way...don't you think that is the same delimma game companies must face as well? They work in much larger groups, even though they are divided, they still have to communicate their ideas somehow. And not everyone agrees on it. So they have to make a compramise somehow, to satisfiy both ends. I never said you had to agree, but as long as it works that should be a good start. It is only a rough draft so far anyways.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I just think a large group causes an unnecessary amount of stress, is all.

And besides, who am I, a mere enemy designer, to argue with a story designer? :/

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Guys, girls, scaly lizard creatures. Let's remain calm in our seats, and let a window open to get some air in. Are we all friends or what? Seriously, let's not do this. Let's just, not.

Storm, you're a story developer too. I put that in the post earlier, trust me. We're all developing this story.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Hey, I wasn't trying to offend anyone. I was just stating a point that no one agrees with everything and we just have to work around it. That is all. ^_^

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Faust;297101 said:
Hey, I wasn't trying to offend anyone. I was just stating a point that no one agrees with everything and we just have to work around it. That is all. ^_^

Understood, noted and respected.

Let's just relax and focus on things clearly. Is everyone happy with their jobs? If you're happy, raise your hand or your scaly tail.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
I'm happy with mine...I will just do what I normally do and you guys can fiddle around with it.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
*raises hand* Sorry for that little outburst. I just kind of have this thing where everything has to go my way or I throw a hissy fit... It's why I was very hesitant to post this thread in the first place. I don't get along well with groups.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
EVERYONE here is a major and important member to this team. :) There is 5 of us, and like Faust said game designers work in huge groups so this is nothing compared to the real deal. Were all good like LoD said. NOBODY is better than anyone, were all equal here. Somos una familia. That's spanish for "we are family." :) We need to work together and when Meg returns we will do just that. ^_^

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Faust;297106 said:
I'm happy with mine...I will just do what I normally do and you guys can fiddle around with it.

Okay, you're happy. I'm happy, and SRS is happy.

Mr.Silves, are you happy with your jobs? =/

Storm, you're a good friend of mine. I paid for your Supporter Status. You're like a Legend here man ^_^ You may not work well in a group, but look at your group mate. All of your friends, who care about you and support you. I know you like things going your way, we all do man. But we're a team. And teams pull together and pull through. And we leave nobody out. We hear what you say. We know you have feelings, and we respect them. We appreciate and value each other equally. And we don't cast anyone away. So I know that you may find it hard to work with us, and it may be a little stressful. But know that we're here to support you, as much as you support your own ideas. And we never say that anyone has bad ideas, we just have our own personal opinions. We're a group, a team. We're friends, we're family. We don't need to disagree or fight over anything. Let's just work on what we have to work on, and vote the way we have already.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm perfectly fine where we are right now.

Alright, bickering over. From now on, it's all business. We need the story done first before we do ANYTHING. Any gameplay ideas that don't relate to the current story will be dismissed as off-topic. Alright?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Okay, that works. So er, a beginning, middle and end. Christ, I'm helpful lol =/

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Alright! SRS and myself made a very rough short beginnings to start off the story. I can repost mine if you wish to read it.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Well, I will repost it just incase someone missed it. And remember...there is no 'i' in team. This is just a rough beginning outline, we can work from here and create our own beginnings and make a better one. :)

It has been peaceful in Fortune for several weeks, Nero is having fun with Kyrie, his lover. But something in the back of his mind was nagging constently. Shrugging it off he ignored it. Then one night, nightmares began to frequently occur. Not wanting to scare Kyrie, he kept them secret. A blue figure with a powerful aura always reappears in these nightmares. The figure's lips move, but no words come out. Shortly after, Nero's Devil Arm begins to glow brightly, then a flash. Nero is bathed in blood and the figure claps his hands, then says something inaudiable again. Slowly, they begin to merge...

Puzzled and frustrated as to what these dreams mean, Nero begins digging around in Argus' underground lab for answers. Finding trails of clues over another few weeks, he heads to Dante in search for answers to his past. While on his journey to Dante's business, he could've sworn he heard a Devil's Cry.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
No, there is no 'i' in team. But there is in time :p And there is in team, if you can't spell team properly :p

I like it a lot ^^

Can I just ask a question? Oops, already did. Did we all agree to bring Vergil back? =/

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I think we did, but I'm not 100% sure. Although in everyone's ideas (except one, but I forgot who it belonged to) Vergil came back somehow.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Yes, Vergil came back somehow. We just haven't figured out how yet though.

@SRS- Yes you can post your variation. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom