• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC5 Collaborative Effort

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Okay, so three people out of five. I'm guessing it's added then? =/

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Here is only a small, very small portion of the story so far. This is NOT finished, not even close to finished.

Nero’s story:
Location Fortuna after DMC4 events
The city has seen peaceful days since the Sanctus and the False Savior’s defeat. Nero and Kyrie live peacefully with the survivors of Fortuna. Fortuna has become a land without their religion, a community of good people whose new hope lies in Nero. Every night Nero is plagued by dreams of a blue figure that utters inaudible words to him. Drenched in blood Nero and the figure combine, Nero wakes up in a cold sweat every night he tells nothing to Kyrie, she can do nothing but worry for him. The peace is broken demons of all kinds attack Fortuna, Nero jumps into action; after fending off the demon attacks Nero is confronted by a warrior arrayed in blue armor and wielding a large sword. Nero and the blue warrior battle, during the battle Nero’s Devil Bringer continually glows which sees to bother the blue warrior. Finally Nero releases his Devil Trigger, the appearance of the Nero’s blue demon ghost and the Yamato brings great pain to the blue warrior who than flees the battle. Nero confused as to why the blue warrior and the blue figure in his dreams react to his Devil Bringer searches through Agnus’s old lab to seek answers, finding none Nero decides to travel to Limbo City to locate Dante. During the battle with the blue warrior Nero obtains a new weapon, The Blue Knight a double edge blade that can cut through any metal and has the ability to separate into two long swords. Nero and Kyrie travel on motorcycle to Dante’s shop. Lucia hears the motorcycle and rushes out to see thinking it’s Dante, but sees Nero and Kyrie. Lucia explains to Nero and Kyire about what happened to Dante and Nero travels to Dumary Island. At Dumary Island Nero faces off against some demons like the Chaos Knights and Frosts. He than reachs a gate similar to the hell gates in Fortuna, as Nero steps closer a voice echoes through the air, “Ah my begotten son, you’ve returned. Prove your worthy by defeating him.” Nero looks around to see where the voice came from and than spots the blue warrior, who engages in battle with Nero.

I'm going to continue to write Nero's part, as well as a part for Dante, Vergil, Trish, Lady, Lucia, Credo and Mundus. Every characters part spans a time frame from before DMC4 during, and after and Before DMC2 and after. What do you all think so far?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Hey, if it's alright, can we add a couple OCs to this story? Maybe that could spark a little life in it.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Storm Silves;297044 said:
Hey, if it's alright, can we add a couple OCs to this story? Maybe that could spark a little life in it.

Well technically Devil May Cry needs some more original characters. Nero's great, but he's far from original.

I'm liking the OC idea. Anyone else agree? =/

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Sparda's rejected son;297046 said:
What's OC's?

Original Characters ^_^

Storms is thinking we can add a few new and original characters to add a spark of interest to this.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I only ask because I had one that I had worked into the DMC canon a while back (he was around during the Fortuna incident against Dante's orders).

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Storm Silves;297049 said:
I only ask because I had one that I had worked into the DMC canon a while back (he was around during the Fortuna incident against Dante's orders).

Same. I had one that was prior Devil May Cry Three. Perhaps we can add them in, I'd love to see my OC in a DMC game ^_^

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
LordOfDarkness;297048 said:
Original Characters ^_^

Storms is thinking we can add a few new and original characters to add a spark of interest to this.

I'll be honest I'm a little iffy about that and I'll tell you why. DMC is not about everyone becoming demon hunters it's about Dante's life. Growing up to kill the very demons who ruined his life. I think sticking to creating a story based on established characters. (Plus I got a Nero orgin story) If we add new characters we'll be just creating a world of warcraft DMC world. That's not the idea behind this. The idea is about Dante and his life.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Storm Silves;297052 said:
Why not? It would just put a bit more of our flavor into it.

Yeah I agree. Would spice things up a little. What if we're the only two with OC's though Storm? And how are we going to add them in? Also, how many do you reckon we should have? We can't go too over the top =/

But my OC does focus on Dante's life. He was the guy who was searching for him after his mother died. Dante and Vergil were separated for their own safety, and my OC was the guy who tracked them down after years or searching. He told Dante about his demonic background, and trained him.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
So far the majority votes yes, but we still need Meg and Faust's opinions.

@LoD: I would say the limit is, at the very most, one per person here.

We could add them in just as allies or something of that sort to Nero/Dante. Not much story relation to them so they don't take anything away from the main characters.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
I'm iffy about it. If we add too many OC's it would be exactly like what SRS said "A world of Warcraft DMC"

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Faust;297057 said:
I'm iffy about it. If we add too many OC's it would be exactly like what SRS said "A world of Warcraft DMC"

How about we just stick to mine and Storms OC's then? Or just Storms? =/

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I did say they wouldn't detract from the story. A few lines of dialogue here and there, but nothing major.

And I have a detailed history of mine with Dante, so there's really nothing to worry about.

I mean, let's face it. We need at least one new character.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
If you want OC's could be used for a DMC spin off story that is seprate from the main story. I think we should keep it based on the main video game cast. But Meg's opinion will for sure can't. Where is she?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Storm Silves;297061 said:
I did say they wouldn't detract from the story. A few lines of dialogue here and there, but nothing major.

And I have a detailed history of mine with Dante, so there's really nothing to worry about.

One or two lines is nothing serious, I agree.

I also have a detailed history of mine with Dante. About 140 pages of it, so nothing to worry there either.

I asked for her to voice her opinion just a minute ago. She'll really be the decided. Hope it's not too much pressure =/

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm gonna be so disappointed if she says no... I've been waiting to do this for ages but I didn't have the guts to ask about it until now.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Storm Silves;297066 said:
I'm gonna be so disappointed if she says no... I've been waiting to do this for ages but I didn't have the guts to ask about it until now.

Since I've wanted my OC in a DMC game so bad, me too bud. Guess we'll wait and see. If she says no, she says no right? Que sera sera.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom