• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC5 Collaborative Effort

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Storm Silves;297128 said:
I think we did, but I'm not 100% sure. Although in everyone's ideas (except one, but I forgot who it belonged to) Vergil came back somehow.

Right, and four out of five ain't bad so they say lol

Okay, so can I just ask whose idea we are going with for bringing him back into the story? =/

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Faust;297130 said:
Yes, Vergil came back somehow. We just haven't figured out how yet though.

@SRS- Yes you can post your variation. :)

Sweet! :) Vergil came back in my story. Has everyone forgot what I posted? :lol::lol:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Sparda's rejected son;297133 said:
Sweet! :) Vergil came back in my story. Has everyone forgot what I posted? :lol::lol:

Of course not <_< I joke, man :p

Okay, so he comes back. That much is evident. How though? =/

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
LordOfDarkness;297134 said:
Of course not :erm: I joke, man :p

Okay, so he comes back. That much is evident. How though? =/

Mundus opens a door between Hell and the human world, this cause all demons and evil human who went to hell after they died (or if in the demons cases they where always in hell) to ressurect and return to the human world. Vergil is one of the many who comes back. :cool:

Meg

Oh for goodness sakes I leave to get dinner and come back to see this thread turn into a soap opera.

As for the OC issue,

I think this game should focus on Dante, Nero, and Vergil. Nero needs a lot of explaining and so does Vergil. Introducing even more characters will just make things complicated because then you'll have to explain them as well. And if all they had were a few lines? Well then what would the point of that be? I vote no OCs.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
I gotta get going guys, see you all around sometime. ^_^

Vergil can use Nero as a temporary vessel if that settles with everyone better than opening a portal?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I vote that this game should have an SE. That way we can get this one done the compromising way, then the SE could have all the ideas everyone didn't agree on in it.

@Faust: No. Just... No. Then Nero would die and that would suck.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
I said temperairly, who said he has to die? Think of it as a spirit possession, they lose their mind because the other is stronger...Vergil's is stronger and Nero's is weaker. Nero's mind will just stay dormant for a bit until Vergil can find his body or something.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I thought this game was having an SE? lol

Okay, but then don't we have to post a new Thread to put 'rejected or additional' ideas for the SE? =/

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Soap Opera :lol: Funny :lol: Faust just brought up a idea. But we all know Vergil is coming back, I use the ressurection thing but that's just me. We still need a story people! :lol:

Meg

I'm not a fan of the vessel idea either. The portal idea could work though. How about my idea with Vergil's spirit being inside Yamato?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Meg;297146 said:
I'm not a fan of the vessel idea either. The portal idea could work though. How about my idea with Vergil's spirit being inside Yamato?

That works. Boss fight against Vergil Spirit FTW!

@SRS: He doesn't. Or someone crafts a body for him.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Why don't we vote on it?

Faust's - Vessel idea.

Meg's - Yamato idea.

Mine - Uncorrupted from Nelo Angelo, frees his soul.

Storm - Demon portal

SRS - Another demon portal lol

Meg

Sparda's rejected son;297148 said:
but than how would he get his body back?

His body could be trapped in hell. Dante and Nero could free it from Mundus/Nelo/whatever and restore Vergil. Maybe Vergil's spirit can be channeled through Yamato into Nero and then into the body if we want to go with the vessel idea.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Meg;297151 said:
His body could be trapped in hell. Dante and Nero could free it from Mundus/Nelo/whatever and restore Vergil. Maybe Vergil's spirit can be channeled through Yamato into Nero and then into the body if we want to go with the vessel idea.

I like how that sounds. :) But how would we explain Vergil's spirit getting into Yamato period?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Okay, got it.

Cast your votes from my previous post. Would just be easier that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom