• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC5 Collaborative Effort

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Right. It would explain Nero's arm and how he is part of Sparda's family. but I get you, just throwing ideas out there. ^_^ And as for Meg's idea that can work but have Dante and Nero put Vergil back together again so the real Vergil can return. We want the real Vergil to return right? ^_^

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm gonna sound like a gutless flip flopper, but I'm totally confused. I like Meg's idea, but I like the other ideas too...

@SRS: He does come back. He gets kicked out of Nero's body and put into his own.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
You raise a new question. Vergil is returning for sure, but what do we want him back as?

Antagonist or protagonist? =/

I vote Protagonist.

Meg

@DT-Time for a vote then? XD

@LoD- For the ending we decided on to work he'd have to be a protagonist of some sort.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Wait, hang on a second. We're either voting for Meg's idea or SRS's? Doesn't that kind of make everyone else's ideas pointless? =/

Meg

Wait what's SRS's idea? What are we voting on? Nero's origins or how to bring Vergil back?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Okay, but is that what everyone wants? Vergil as a Protagonist of some sort? =/

@Storm: Right...Kind of feel like I wasted my time coming up with so many ideas then...I vote Meg's then.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Storm Silves said he is taking a bath so he'll return shorty. And were voting on Vergil's return story, which the vote is cast on Meg's opinion right?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Sparda's rejected son;297197 said:
Storm Silves said he is taking a bath so he'll return shorty. And were voting on Vergil's return story, which the vote is cast on Meg's opinion right?

Shower, not bath. :lol:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Hold up, I just want to stop confusion right here. Three votes say we go with Meg's idea of bringing Vergil back. So we're going with that idea. We have SRS's origins idea, that's totally different.

Let's vote of Nero's origins.

SRS's - Nero is a creation of Mundus', somewhat. His intentions are to grow up and kill Dante.

Mine - Nero's arm was infused with remnants of Nelo Angelo, creating the connection between him and Vergil/Yamato.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
*sigh* What we orginally planned to was to tell both, mostly Nero's and his connection to Vergil and the Sparda blood line. Until we started going off into different directions and we are just butting heads because we all want our own way. We are all guilty of this.

So here is what I have proposed...taking it one step at a time. By doing this, we shall start a new and we will do it all together meaning-Characters. Who is part of our story? We know Vergil, Dante, Nero are a must.

Who else would you like to include? I only want character names please.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I vote for LoD's idea.

@Faust: I think we've got it all under control. People are just posting too fast and it's hard to keep up.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
No need to be lost.

Can we all stop what we're doing for a second? I think we are all letting too many ideas flow, and we're not stopping to hear each other out properly. Nobody is taking control here or anything. We're only human, this is our nature to be this way.

Right now we have what we have. We have these ideas. We should all know what we have and haven't agreed to. Somebody needs to be keeping notes on all of this, saves rereading this all at a later date.

Right, so my idea has gotten two votes. Since no voting for your own ideas, I vote for SRS's idea. He must therefore vote my idea. Meaning it is up to Meg and Faust to vote. One will be the decider.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom