• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC5 Collaborative Effort

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meg

Sparda's rejected son;297155 said:
I like how that sounds. :) But how would we explain Vergil's spirit getting into Yamato period?

Well when a demon dies they become a DT weapon right? Maybe when Vergil 'died' he went into Yamato?

Should we make a rule that you can't vote for your own idea?

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Ok fine. We can do this if we can't agree on just a single one.

How about we combine the ideas of Yamato, Nelo Angelo and the portal AND having Vergil's body stuck in hell.

Nero is the new wielder for Yamato, so when he faces Nelo Angelo and defeats him with it...a larger part of Vergil gets transfered into Nero/Yamato. Nero is still in charge though but kinda has a second voice in his head telling him to open the portal to the underworld with Yamato to find a body. Which is in fact, Vergil's body.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Okay, then I vote for my idea. Vergil popping out from his sword and saying hi to everyone is just too confusing for me =/

The portal idea was my second choice. Two people have voted. So far, it's a tie between me and Meg.

Oh actually, scrap my idea. Let's join ideas like Faust said.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Faust;297163 said:
Ok fine. We can do this if we can't agree on just a single one.

How about we combine the ideas of Yamato, Nelo Angelo and the portal AND having Vergil's body stuck in hell.

Nero is the new wielder for Yamato, so when he faces Nelo Angelo and defeats him with it...a larger part of Vergil gets transfered into Nero/Yamato. Nero is still in charge though but kinda has a second voice in his head telling him to open the portal to the underworld with Yamato to find a body. Which is in fact, Vergil's body.

I like this.

Meg

LordOfDarkness;297164 said:
Okay, then I vote for my idea. Vergil popping out from his sword and saying hi to everyone is just too confusing for me =/

The portal idea was my second choice. Two people have voted. So far, it's a tie between me and Meg.

Oh actually, scrap my idea. Let's join ideas like Faust said.

WAIT! I edited my post saying we shouldn't be allowed to vote for our own idea because then everyone would just vote for their own idea then.

@Faust- To confusing. :lol:

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
@Meg- I see no better way. We can pick and choose what we want to combine, it was just a quick idea and everyone agrees to combine ideas to make something work. ^_^

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Me and Crimson Chaos came up with an idea a while back that basically went like this. Nelo Angelo was found by the Order Of The Sword, he was in his weak form. They removed parts of his armour, and used that on Nero's arm. That gave Nero the connection to Vergil and the Yamato sword. What happened to Nelo could only be that after he was experimented on, he broke away from the place.

Just thought I'd put this idea out there =/

Okay, we don't vote on our own stuff. But are we voting that we vote on this? Or are we voting that we don't? =/

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Her idea isn't that confusing. It couldn't be more simple. Nero keeps Yamato but after fighting a NA clone, he gets a voice in his head. Vergil. He goes into hell to find a body on Vergil's behalf, then Vergil's soul goes to that body.

Meg

Faust;297167 said:
@Meg- I see no better way. We can pick and choose what we want to combine, it was just a quick idea and everyone agrees to combine ideas to make something work. ^_^

I'm all for combining ideas so long as its not exactly like what you had posted. Just cause that seemed to forced. If we combine ideas I don't want it done in a way that its obvious we just threw everything together.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Any idea of the Order of the Sword messing with Nero;s DNA can't work because in DMC4 Sanctus and the order at large expect Credo idin't know about Nero's devil Arm. We gotta stay cannon.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Isn't throwing ideas together what combining is all about? =/

Yeah but they wouldn't tell Credo what happened would they? Credo was like a brother to him.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
I'm just throwing out ideas, you guys can pick and choose what ever you want. :) So don't take them serious as if it's like I am forcing them on you, I am not. I just want them seen so everyone can decide if it;s worth considering.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I still like it, but if someone can come up with something better/more original, I'm all pointy ears.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I don't mind going with it ^_^

Who likes my explanation as to how Nero got the arm? =/

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is my Nero orgin story. On Vergil and Dante's 9 birthday party (the day Eva gave the boys the amlulet) Sparda was heading back home from a battle (keep in mind Sparda locked his power in his sword in Hell So Sparda is in human form) Mundus knows he can't defeat Sparda or his family so he wants to make a Sparda child of his own! Mundus has a demon with the ability to extend his arm (Like Nero) to attack Sparda. Sparda weakened from battle gets cut and the demon collects his blood and flees. Mundus has the demon perform some kinda demon ritual on a prostitute (a sex one, their demons after all they use sex in wicked ways) the prostitute gets pregent and the demon trnafers Sparda's blood to the Nero fetus. Nero is born but the mother under demonic influnace gives the baby up for adoption. The same demon from before kills the mother and Nero joins Credo's family. Mundus ulitmate goal is to have Nero grow up to kill Dante and if needed Vergil and give him the Sparda sword. But Nero doesn't know this until Mundus tells him in the story. How abou that?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
It's okay, but it seems far too all over the place. Just my opinion mate =/

I know Mundus created Trish for evil purposes, to kill Dante. There's too much similarity between it.

Meg

Sparda's rejected son;297172 said:
Any idea of the Order of the Sword messing with Nero;s DNA can't work because in DMC4 Sanctus and the order at large expect Credo idin't know about Nero's devil Arm. We gotta stay cannon.

They could have done weird crap to him that wasn't supposed to end up with a devil arm. That way they still wouldn't have known about it.

@LoD- Well sure, but I don't want it to just be a giant mess of ideas stacked on top of one another. We have lots of good ideas for how Vergil can come back, but we can't include all of them. Something has to be cut, or tweaked.

How about this;

Mundus regains power and opens a gate to the human world. Nero sees it and goes to the demon world via gate and finds Dante. They find out that Mundus has Vergil's body and is trying to create a more powerful Nelo. While the majority of Vergil's soul is in his body a piece of it is in Yamato and is reacting with Nero's DB. Dante and Nero defeat Mundus and try to restore Vergil. However, they have to combine the piece of him in Yamato with his body. However, the spirit can't escape from an object into a person just like that. Nero sacrifices himself (stabs himself with Yamato) so now he is a vessel for Vergil's spirit. There could be some cool boss battle inside Nero's mind against spirit Vergil just for the hell of it. Or maybe Vergil would rather stay inside Nero instead of going into his weakened body? So Nero wins and kicks Vergil's spirit out and it goes into its own body. Nero's DB activates and he becomes a full demon (like what DT was saying earlier). Basically this is like what happened to Dante in DMC3.

*exhales*

So....how about that?

EDIT: @SRS-Ehhh.....I don't know. Seems kinda...everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom