• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC5 Collaborative Effort

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
What was LoD's idea? :lol:
Faust here are my characters dear:

Playable Characters:
Dante/Sparda (Whether he is a costume or the real him we'll all figure out later)
Vergil
Nero
Trish
Lucia
Lady
Credo (secret player)
Mundus (secret player) (Why not? He'll have a human like size)

Meg

Alright so, here's what we need to do. Someone will post what we are voting on. Each person will state what their idea if they have one and then once everyone is accounted for we vote. We're going waaaaaaaay to fast. People aren't taking the time to read everyone else's posts before posting their own...well post. This is causing confusion. Let's all chill for a second and recap before moving on.

Ok?

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Firstly, please no voting so far. That is how we got confused. Right now we have our characters and it's open for discussion for who wants what characters in the story. Mine are the same as SRS's and LoD's. Meg, Storm, would you like to post what characters you would like to include?

Meg

@LoD-What why? :(

@Faust- My list is the same as SRS.

I think the problem is we are jumping from topic to topic to fast people can't follow. We've jumped to Vergil, to Nero's origins, to playable characters. We need to settle on a topic and not discuss anything else until we have come to a decision on it. Ok?

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
So we know what characters we are dealing with, and to make a plot/summary surrounding all of them. We will all be on the same page and not lost. We are a team and we should use our heads to stay on the same page to communicate our ideas clearly.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Wait!!!!!!!!! This all ends now!!!! (I hate taking the role but I'm have to) I'm setting a FINAL guide line. Any one who breaks this has to come up with a GOOD reason as to why they broke it ok.
The Final roster of Characters are as follows:
Dante
Nero
Vergil
Trish
Lady
Luica
Credo
Mundus
This in final:
Cameo appearances:
Patty Lowell (DMC Anime girl)
Kyrie
Matier
Enzio
Veiwful Joe (A poster or picture of him, or him himself)

Setting:
Fortuna city
Limbo City (That's where Dante's business is located at in the DMC1,2,3,4,anime right? Or does it have another name)
Temen-ni-gru
Dumary Island
Mallet Island (Maybe)
The demon world

Weapons:
Rebellion (All of Dante's weapons from DMC1,2,3,and 4)
Yamato (All of Vergil's weapons from DMC3SE)
Red Queen (All Nero's weapons from DMC4)
Trish (All her weapons from DMC2)
Lucia (All her weapons from DMC2)
Lady (All her waeapons from DMC3)
Credo (All his weapons from DMC4)
Mundus (All his powers from DMC)
Weapns created by us, when thought of.

Enemies and bosses:
All enemies and bosses from DMC1,2,3,4, and anime can be used.
Story line: Takes place after DMC2, and we can also include a prequel element for Nero like Meg brought up.

THIS IS FINAL!!!!!!!! NOBODY CAN BREAK THIS!!! YOU WORK WITH THIS OR NOTHING EVERYONE DEAL?

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Guys and Gals were all a team here, we can't break apart we gotta move through this! :) Everyone smile and think happy thoughts! :D This can still be epic!!!! :D:D:D:D^_^

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I don't think I'm up for doing this as much as I was either. I'll still work on this, but I'll keep myself detached so I don't start any arguments. So far, all the arguments here were started some way or another by me. If I removed myself from the picture, I'm fairly certain things would go better.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
I am very intrigued in this collaboration effort, but I can't help but intervene.

Everyone's ideas are great, but you guys are progressing on different topics too fast without any conclusions.

Sparda's rejected son, you have great ideas, but I am afraid that you are leading this thing too fast, and not everyone can catch up easily. Take it slowly. Reach a compromise on a topic first, discuss, agree, reach a decision, then continue on to the next topic. Do it one by one.

LordOfDarkness, you are a good friend, but take it cool and slowly. You have great ideas, but please don't expect everyone to like your decisions, and that's where you must compromise.

I don't care if no one likes my post here.

Meg

^That's what I tried to say! :(

I say we all take a break from this thread for today. Let everyone catch their breath and we can resume when we're all ready.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I said, I'm not coming back to this unless there is one thing changed.

I was compromising the most. But everyone else was just saying, 'Oh lets just totally scrap your ideas and not even consider them'. There's compromising, and then there's being fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom