• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC5 Collaborative Effort

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
LordOfDarkness;297233 said:
I said, I'm not coming back to this unless there is one thing changed.

I was compromising the most. But everyone else was just saying, 'Oh lets just totally scrap your ideas and not even consider them'. There's compromising, and then there's being fair.

Which is? Oh you explained it SORRY I didn't see that. =(

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
It's too late, guys. LoD said he was leaving the forums.

God, all this over a game idea. What has this place come to?

Meg

LoD, I think everyone just got ahead of themselves. We were all going so fast everyone was probably missing stuff and trying to catch up. I was trying to come up with a way to combine out ideas and in the mean time everyone else was still posting. That's where I got lost and confused.

@DT- It's not the place. Don't blame the site for our miscommunication.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Everyone gets lost and confused. I got lost, confused and abandoned by a friend. This place is becoming like real life for me at the moment. I do hard work, act nice, and people seem to ignore all the good things I do.

No SRS, that's not what I want to happen.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Guys... I think we should all just stop. I want this thread locked or something. I started this all by making this thread, I started most of the arguments here, and now I feel responsible to make this stop. I don't want friends tearing themselves or others apart anymore.

All this thread has done is create drama, and I'm ashamed to be the cause of it.

Meg

^ I second that. I had no idea there was a serious problem. I've no problems with anyone in this thread. You're all good people and have not angered or upset me in anyway. If I have upset you somehow please say so either here or in PMs. Let's get this all worked out. :)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
What I wanted to say was that I want to be a part of this Thread. I want us to continue. I guess this was a test of all of our friendships. Let's take on advice. Let's get back together. LET'S ****ING DO THIS!!!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
LoD, you have no ****ing idea how big a smile that post gave me. I have tears in the corners of my eyes. :lol:

In the words of Joe from Family Guy: "Let's get it OOOOOOON!"

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Yeah, guys, I totally had a 'I'm a five year old' moment. The last time I had one of those, I was er... Five xD

Meg

*is still very confused* Test....of our friendships? :huh: Was I supposed to be mad about something? Because I wasn't...like at all. No one here did anything to upset me, soooooooooo

Did I do something? o_O

*is very confused*

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Meg;297261 said:
*is still very confused* Test....of our friendships? :huh: Was I supposed to be mad about something? Because I wasn't...like at all. No one here did anything to upset me, soooooooooo

Did I do something? o_O

*is very confused*

lol

No.

Let's all put confusion aside. Can someone tell me where the hell we are at the moment with this? =/

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Alright, we're going with Meg's idea for Vergil.

Now, I propose that we all bring forth our ideas for Nero's origins. Mine is that he's a failed clone of Vergil. When we compile all the ideas, I'll put them in one post. Then we vote. No whining if yours doesn't go through, m'kay?

Meg

My idea is that he was orphaned and Sanctus infused Sparda's blood into him before giving him to Credo. This causes his hair to turn white and explains how he is connected to Vergil and Dante.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Meg;297266 said:
My idea is that he was orphaned and Sanctus infused Sparda's blood into him before giving him to Credo. This causes his hair to turn white and explains how he is connected to Vergil and Dante.

Sort of like my idea, though without Nelo Angelo pieces.

I'll vote for your idea Meg ^_^

SRS's - Nero was created by Mundus somewhat. His goal is to grow up and destroy Dante.

Mine - Nelo Angelo pieces infused in his arm. That gives him the connection to Vergil/Yamato

Meg's - He was orphaned and Sanctus infused Sparda's blood into him before giving him to Credo. This causes his hair to turn white and explains how he is connected to Vergil and Dante.

Storm's - He's a failed clone of Vergil.

Faust - *Insert idea*

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Sparda's rejected son;297270 said:
I like the idea, but i like to get into details :lol: tell me how sanctus does it and I vote for it. :)

Well with his tool I should imagine. Oh, how he injected the blood, got ya...

:ninja:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom