• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC Theories

majeh116

This supposedly leaked ending is so atrocious I can't even comprehend it. It also kinda contradicts Vergil being the final boss and the whole DLC with him so im calling bullshit on it. Side note, I have a hard time believing that new Dante kills Lilith then murders her (apparently) multiple children then feeds said children to Mundus,

Devil Player

I'm positive that ending is a pure piece of crap, just created by a troll who is also a deluded fool.

I don't believe one single word, and I believe people shouldn't take this seriously. :)

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
I to believe that ending it bogus, but if its true than I would like to see a lot of DmC Supporters admit that Tameen and his team are freaken nuts for making such a ridiculous ending.

That sounded awful.

MilkmyDragon

Well it sure isn't going to milk itself...
Can someone ask Tameem if the ending is a load of bull, because if it is, he would have no reason not to say so...

Gbraga

I don't even know what to think. It's interesting to say the least, those scenes with Dante would actually fit right in with his TGS 2010 self, so I dunno.

nightrunner_ks

You are not in control
I don't know if you guys noticed, but in the MoCap diaries for Phineas he's whispering to Dante "kill the child"

So I don't know what that means for the ending leak

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
I just sort of skimming through that archive, and just shaking my head at all the odd complaints about mechanics being dumb because you can't remember which grapple does which, or the controls being unresponsive and being unable to dodge.

So many players have literally none of those problems when playing the demo...

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
tumblr_mdvdq516mb1rzc7jio1_1280.png

Lmao. There is a huge **** storm going on in /v/ because of this. I call perfect troll.

He says the ending is new Dante and old Dante fighting demon angels...so where's Mundus and Vergil fight?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I to believe that ending it bogus, but if its true than I would like to see a lot of DmC Supporters admit that Tameen and his team are freaken nuts for making such a ridiculous ending.

That sounded awful.
i'll do it right now, it sound freaking nuts.

He says the ending is new Dante and old Dante fighting demon angels...so where's Mundus and Vergil fight?
mundus is dead and vergil is absorbed.

I don't know if you guys noticed, but in the MoCap diaries for Phineas he's whispering to Dante "kill the child"

So I don't know what that means for the ending leak
he might decide not to kill the child.

DragonMaster2010

So...am I the only one who really doesn't see a problem with old and new Dante fighting side by side? The only problem I'll have is new Dante having his white hair by that time. I want him to represent his black controversial hair as a sign of new generation.

DragonMaster2010

so...am I the only one who really doesn't see a problem with old and new Dante fighting side by side? The only problem I'll have is new Dante having his white hair by that time. I want him to represent his black controversial hair as a sign of new generation.

Paexie

I would just want the two dimensions to stay separate in this game's plot line. In the future... maybe? Just not in this game.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
So...am I the only one who really doesn't see a problem with old and new Dante fighting side by side? The only problem I'll have is new Dante having his white hair by that time. I want him to represent his black controversial hair as a sign of new generation.

so your ok with such a weird and ridiculous ending? (of course, just my opinion)

Your a true DmC supporter hands down.:lol:

Because if you can be ok with this kind of ending to a game than I believe there is nothing NT could do to make you dislike them.

DragonMaster2010

so your ok with such a weird and ridiculous ending? (of course, just my opinion)

Your a true DmC supporter hands down.:lol:

Because if you can be ok with this kind of ending to a game than I believe there is nothing NT could do to make you dislike them.

That sounded a bit harsh.:/

True it would be a rather stupid ending that the two just fight demon angel time traveling creatures and Vergil turning into a dinosaur, but I mean as in new and old Dante fighting together in a general sense.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
That sounded a bit harsh.:/

True it would be a rather stupid ending that the two just fight demon angel time traveling creatures and Vergil turning into a dinosaur, but I mean as in new and old Dante fighting together in a general sense.

sorry, didn't seem all that harsh to me.

Just called you a true fan of DmC in every way since such a ridiculous ending could be ok with you.

I have seen many supporters say that they like this game as its own thing separate from the old continuity and I have admit its kind of weird seeing a avid supporter like yourself being ok with the 2 crossing over to one another in such a weird way.

Top Bottom