• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC Theories

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
^ HAHA. Oddly enough I actually pointed out to My friend that the 6 looks like a giraffe getting head, we could easily see the giraffe, but that image will certainly help seeing the lady!

Oh, and I didn't bother purchasing the game, 5 minutes on Jake's campaign made Me sick to My back teeth. R.I.P. Resident Evil.

now now to be fair i found the jake campaign the most interesting of the three. odd, but interesting.

theyve done what dmc was slowly becoming. a one note game with less and less interesting elements. theyd throw in new stuff to try and boost sales but itd almost always fall short. hence why im happy with DmC. id like to imagine RES reboots reaction "oh my god leons hair is white"

crush

Me and a friend were joking about Dante actually being Leon, hence our new Dante. I couldn't for the life of Me figure out what this mysterious extra bar was between My health and ammo. It had to be Devil Trigger.

ResidentConspiracy.jpg

(I think it actually turned out to be remaining herbs or something but that's not as exciting)

Balls. That's the Pandora guage. If it's full Leon will summon a missle battery.
(Ehh...I might be spoiling everyones fun, but isn't that the Physical combat guage?)

Railazel

(Ehh...I might be spoiling everyones fun, but isn't that the Physical combat guage?)

Yes it is; you can't do physical attack combos or finishers once it's empty.

I played the demo for the game. Leon and Chris' campaigns felt great while Jakes didn't seem all that engaging- it was like playing a generic over- the- shoulder shooter.

nightrunner_ks

You are not in control
Continuing from the demo thread:

Holy ****. It's so ****ing mental. I'm calling huge troll, but the Dante and Dante battle could be badass

darkmanifest

Unleash the blood
From the supposed leak thread:

"[The time angels] dictate how the separation of the two dimensions happen.

Donte kills Mondo in his universe, while Sparda kills Mundus in his."

Even if this is a troll, which it probably is because lol, I'm adopting this idea for headcanon because it is amazing. And does explain a lot about why neo!Dante's world is so different from classic!Dante's world. One's been run by demons for thousands of years and the other just gets invaded by them through portals now and then. Though I have no idea how this would explain Eva being an angel instead of human...that's not something a little time divergence can randomly screw up.

Paexie

Still do not want. Seriously, if this is all true I take everything back and give it 4/10 for having a decent combat system and that's it. FOR REAL YO.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
anyone has video proof? because im only gonna accept video proof.

On the ending itself, its not needed since DMC's world wasnt that defined so i dont need a reason why they are different.

On the RE6, I thought Jake was reminiscent of Nero/Dante in terms of personality and character arc where Leon was more reminiscent of Dante in terms of looks only.

Frantix

After looking at the achievement list and seeing the Vergil's Downfall trailer, this supposed ending doesn't seem to add up at all.

This sound bogus to me.

Paexie

After looking at the achievement list and seeing the Vergil's Downfall trailer, this supposed ending doesn't seem to add up at all.

This sound bogus to me.
Yeah the only way the game tester backed that up was that the DLC takes place before the end not after.

GF9000000Returns

1353599190723.png

Here's a decent pic of the DT.

You do realize that's from the PS:ASB right? (if you're thinking this pic is from the actual game)

Anyways, don't believe these trolls people! NT wouldn't even think about giving the full game out this early, especially if it's 2 months away.

GF9000000Returns

Sorry for the double post but I just wanna say something.

You know after thinking about the rumored ending, I'm starting to think it might not actually be that bad, I mean who wouldn't want to see the alternate Dante fight the original one. It'd like a battle between these two.

super-saiyan-1-6414.jpg

VS
GohanSuperSaiyanTrunksFuture.jpg

Who wouldn't wanna see that?

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
From the supposed leak thread:

"[The time angels] dictate how the separation of the two dimensions happen.

Donte kills Mondo in his universe, while Sparda kills Mundus in his."

Even if this is a troll, which it probably is because lol, I'm adopting this idea for headcanon because it is amazing. And does explain a lot about why neo!Dante's world is so different from classic!Dante's world. One's been run by demons for thousands of years and the other just gets invaded by them through portals now and then. Though I have no idea how this would explain Eva being an angel instead of human...that's not something a little time divergence can randomly screw up.

LMAO thats seems SOO LAME if its the REAL ending then this game is done for XD

m100t8s

I hate the ending so far, But.. aahh at least it means we're getting DMC5 and no more DmC games after the first one. Also means DmC Vergil could show up somehow in the DMC universe, So we get another Vergil instead of the one Dante killed in DMC1. I hope the ending isn't true 'cause it'll f*** up the Devil May Cry story so bad! It'll be a black hole in the gaming history, But something insides me want it to be true so it's a hint for DMC5 with old Dante.

I'm talking about the New Dante and Old Dante ending, If anyone knows about it..

Top Bottom