• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC Theories

crush

First the Donte and Dante ending and it's been confirmed it's fake. And now the Vergil T-Rix thingy
Haters trying too hard.. But the Vergil turning into T-Rix really need to be confirmed it's fake bacause there's images for it telling it'll be in the game..

Erm...wasn't that the Angel rage? I mean images? I would like to see em.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
So what if Vergil does turn into a T-Rex or something...it would probably have a narrative-related justification, like...demons are really messed up in their true form...so if Vergil tried to tap into that demonic power...maybe it messed him up.

Granted, that could also be any number of things, other than Vergil...let's quit jumping the gun because of a blurry image...

Paexie

That's something worth noting - Mundus came to power over 9000 years ago. Those photos of him throughout different points in time doesn't put any truth to the whole "Mundus is a time traveler" stuff, just that he is, in fact, well over 9000 years old :p

It doesn't look like pictures taken indifferent points in time. It just looks like him doing business in different countries. Mundus has taken great investors into his banking system. The time stuff is a dumb justification for those photos.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
That's true, too. There's no real proof that they're supposed to be people from throughout history. It just sorta spits in the face of the fake bullshit to know that Mundus is over 9000 years old, so he doesn't need to time travel :p

DumbFanboy-Hunter

You know, I'm kinda on board with Mundus being a blood brother to Sparda.I also do not want Liliths child to be an abomination that was posted here. I mean, it looks scary and fits the game else-wise but i guess if you talk about it in terms of story .. there is so much potential to that
aspect if it actually turns out to be Nero
Think about it, at the end.. Mundus and Lilith are gone whereas the baby
remains. Everybody wants the baby dead decreeing it to be evil. Dante
shows some humanity, for he knows what it is like for a demon-blood to
grow all alone ( well regardless of the fact that the kids parents were some sick f***s), and also that a baby is at no fault for the crimes done by the parent. He decides that the baby lives. It could really elevate Dante's character depth.

Also let's look at this. Mundus is called the 'Prince of Darkness'. Nero Angelo means 'Dark Angel'. I guess it'd be fitting if Nero becomes Nero Angelo of the DmC universe. Now a lot of fanboys might get hurt over this.
But, it just suits the storyline so much more. I can already see a scene in vatican with the baby where some kind woman (possibly someone related to Kyrie) gives a dramatic speech while naming him how it is an examply of hope and....... yeah you know where i'm getting.

Also , this combined with the fact that Mundus is Sparda's blood brother
ties up all the loose ends. Now, we know how and why Nero shares so many similarities with Dante and Vergil and also why he has their blood.

crush

You know, I'm kinda on board with Mundus being a blood brother to Sparda.I also do not want Liliths child to be an abomination that was posted here. I mean, it looks scary and fits the game else-wise but i guess if you talk about it in terms of story .. there is so much potential to that
aspect if it actually turns out to be Nero
Think about it, at the end.. Mundus and Lilith are gone whereas the baby
remains. Everybody wants the baby dead decreeing it to be evil. Dante
shows some humanity, for he knows what it is like for a demon-blood to
grow all alone ( well regardless of the fact that the kids parents were some sick f***s), and also that a baby is at no fault for the crimes done by the parent. He decides that the baby lives. It could really elevate Dante's character depth.

Also let's look at this. Mundus is called the 'Prince of Darkness'. Nero Angelo means 'Dark Angel'. I guess it'd be fitting if Nero becomes Nero Angelo of the DmC universe. Now a lot of fanboys might get hurt over this.
But, it just suits the storyline so much more. I can already see a scene in vatican with the baby where some kind woman (possibly someone related to Kyrie) gives a dramatic speech while naming him how it is an examply of hope and....... yeah you know where i'm getting.

Also , this combined with the fact that Mundus is Sparda's blood brother
ties up all the loose ends. Now, we know how and why Nero shares so many similarities with Dante and Vergil and also why he has their blood.

Actually you could be right because killing face has a arm bigger then the other.
It may be a demon that is still trying to form itself...
It also appeared at the nightclub so I think it might didn't made it's own shape in time.

Paexie

I like the idea of Dante just fighting the baby's enraged form and just knocking it out, then cutting to a scene where he's about to kill it... but doesn't. Unsure if he should really trust Phineas' plan.

But yeah, Crush might be right. The thing doesn't look completely formed.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
I like the idea of Dante just fighting the baby's enraged form and just knocking it out, then cutting to a scene where he's about to kill it... but doesn't. Unsure if he should really trust Phineas plan.

But yeah, Crush might be right. The thing doesn't look completely formed.

I can see that. All these people come out of the woodwork and tell Dante what to do, I'd imagine he'd be a liiiittle skeptical of a few things.

berto

I Saw the Devil
It occured to me that maybthe fight between Dante and Vergil isn't the last fight in the game. If that's the cae than maybe it'll be not too different from DMC3 where Vergil falls to hell of his own accord.

chocolatepanda

I thought it was Nelo Angelo not Nero Angelo.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
It should have been Nero Angelo, because it was trying to be Italian for Black Angel. Those silly Japanese and their interchangeable L and R got it mixed up, and they just never corrected it.

Frazz

General gamer
Do you think that Lilith's baby (killing face) will be like phantom and become a recurring boss throughout the story? Or are there any other bosses you think will crop up through the story?

Tiran

The great pretender.
Do you think that Lilith's baby (killing face) will be like phantom and become a recurring boss throughout the story? Or are there any other bosses you think will crop up through the story?

Hunter. I mean, he is a hunter after all.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Yeah. There's a shot in one of the video previews where he busts through a wall in the mansion.

At the pier, Dante only knocked the Hunter out by cutting his face really goddamn hard :p

AngelMode

Yeah. There's a shot in one of the video previews where he busts through a wall in the mansion.

At the pier, Dante only knocked the Hunter out by cutting his face really goddamn hard :p

Really!? I don't remember seeing that. Hmm... could also be a different Hunter, who knows.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
I don't think there's more than one Hunter. He's...pretty unique. It was a really quick shot in whatever video preview it was in. I can't remember which one though...I'VE SEEN SO MANY!

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
That's it. I seen enough. Game industry gets too powerful. I remember when playing old games. Everything on the focus was the gameplay, music and story. At that time game industry where small. Having trouble reaching the world. Movie industry pushed them down easily. Now all they care about is how large they wallet can be. Where will this lead? Will gamers guit gaming or will we just disconnect our human senses with all digital mumbo jumbos? I having hard time accepting game killers. Everytime the original game proudcers gives away the rights to produce a sequel or sequels to another team, it simply gets stomped on and squished for several second thirds games etc. More money, more power. Good work world.
Going the right way I see. Well got a bit carried away there sorry. I simply got a bone to pick with this world all in all. I am not talking about people,countrys, systems or anything. I just don't understand why it has to go this far. Entertainment suppose to help forget our real problems. Problem is that is also becoming a major problem. Not buying DMC. Gotta stack up red orbs for DMC4. Let's see how far it goes? 99999999 or something.

crush

That's it. I seen enough. Game industry gets too powerful. I remember when playing old games. Everything on the focus was the gameplay, music and story. At that time game industry where small. Having trouble reaching the world. Movie industry pushed them down easily. Now all they care about is how large they wallet can be. Where will this lead? Will gamers guit gaming or will we just disconnect our human senses with all digital mumbo jumbos? I having hard time accepting game killers. Everytime the original game proudcers gives away the rights to produce a sequel or sequels to another team, it simply gets stomped on and squished for several second thirds games etc. More money, more power. Good work world.
Going the right way I see. Well got a bit carried away there sorry. I simply got a bone to pick with this world all in all. I am not talking about people,countrys, systems or anything. I just don't understand why it has to go this far. Entertainment suppose to help forget our real problems. Problem is that is also becoming a major problem. Not buying DMC. Gotta stack up red orbs for DMC4. Let's see how far it goes? 99999999 or something.

I'm very sorry, but I simply don't get what you wrote.
I can't interpret a thing...Is it my English or reason got the best of me?

Top Bottom