• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC Theories

VoR-SaL

I watched the trailer... And I thought... Ohh ****t where is Dante!? And he said... My name is Dante... Then I thought again for a while... Then I laughed... I was disappointed..!
But now my opinion is different... Cuz a bunch of videos means nothing to talk about these... Now I am waiting for 15th January. And we will see this madness...
1.jpg

VoR-SaL

:) hm. Yes... A think the new game and the Capcom world deserve a chance. I have patience cuz this seems logical.

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

it sucks that the first 2 or 3 missions you wont have any angel or demon weapons only rebellion.....but oh well at least till then we would have mastered rebellion sort to speak :)

Zilla

The inFAAMous
^ I'd appreciate that, it'll provide us ample time to come to grips with the new control scheme but without shoving too much down our throat too early.

I guess, in a way, it's like how You cannot Devil Trigger in DMC 3 until You fight Vergil for the first time.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
it sucks that the first 2 or 3 missions you wont have any angel or demon weapons only rebellion.....but oh well at least till then we would have mastered rebellion sort to speak :)

First mission...most likely nah yes....mission 2 is where you get the first angel or demon weapon...me thinks demon weapon then mission 3 you get the angel weapon.

chocolatepanda

First mission...most likely nah yes....mission 2 is where you get the first angel or demon weapon...me thinks demon weapon then mission 3 you get the angel weapon.

So it would seem that the 1st 3 missions of the game u get something new since you probably get the whip from the hunter demon thing on the pier if Dante doesnt start out with it.

Tiran

The great pretender.
I just thought of something. If Mundus knows nothing of Vergil's existence, Why would demons ransack his childhood home and kill his adopted family? Something's not on the up with his story...

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
I just thought of something. If Mundus knows nothing of Vergil's existence, Why would demons ransack his childhood home and kill his adopted family? Something's not on the up with his story...

Where did you hear that??? I think they meant Mundus doesn't knows that Vergil is the leader of the Order. I'm sure Mundus knows about Vergil but doesn't really care about him....but yeah there is probably more to it than that.

Tiran

The great pretender.
Where did you hear that??? I think they meant Mundus doesn't knows that Vergil is the leader of the Order. I'm sure Mundus knows about Vergil but doesn't really care about him....but yeah there is probably more to it than that.

In the beginning of the 'under watch' mission Vergil states to Dante that "Mundus doesn't know I exist. So I'll lay low..."

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Then Mundus might think Vergil was killed at the same time his foster parents were slaughtered?

That does seem very plausible....perhaps Vergil escaped changed his identity possibly but wouldn't they need a corpse to confirm Vergil's death but hmmm....I don't know anymore.

Kammosjuttu

...and the young genius that created the super security program at a ridiculously young age and became a multimillionaire never rang any demonic bells?

Was it ever told to the public who actually wrote the security program? Like, was Vergil made known or did only the guys buying the program from him know just what kind of person he was? Sometimes us players have more background information that the characters in the game. But I'm not sure.

Tiran

The great pretender.
Was it ever told to the public who actually wrote the security program? Like, was Vergil made known or did only the guys buying the program from him know just what kind of person he was? Sometimes us players have more background information that the characters in the game. But I'm not sure.
Millionaires who get wealthy from creating ingenious mass produced technology are public figures are easily looked up at the click of a button. Also, if he's alive, no body was recovered from the demon raid that Mundus would certainly have ordered solely to kill him(Vergil). Also, the platinum hair and looks would not go unnoticed at business meetings...

Kammosjuttu

Millionaires who get wealthy from creating ingenious mass produced technology are public figures are easily looked up at the click of a button. Also, if he's alive, no body was recovered from the demon raid that Mundus would certainly have ordered solely to kill him(Vergil). Also, the platinum hair and looks would not go unnoticed at business meetings...

Could Vergil have someone doing all the meetings and such in his place? Like, as if a ghost writer, Vergil makes stuff and does decisions that are followed, but a different face brings them to people?

Top Bottom