• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC Theories

ReRave

smug jerk
May I add that Bayonetta was sexy? No? Already established? Okay.
What about her was supposed to be sexy? The horrible proportions, where her legs are, like, six times the size of her upper torso? Seriously, Bayo was fanservice gone horribly bad.

Railazel

Nariko murders Bayonetta in Sexy. Like DmC Dante obliterates DMC Dante in cool factor & badassery.

Fact.

Not fact. The new Dante's kind of a loser (he's a hobo who gets laid. Good for him?) in comparison to the old one (actually has a job). Nariko wasn't all that sexy. She was a great and wonderful character but her appeal to me went on and off at times. Sometimes she looked like a goddess, other times she just looked weird, and other times intimidating.

Bayonetta???? ewwww.....

I don't find beauty moles/marks attractive.

Want to see sexy???

SHE IS SEXY!!!

She's just as sexual as Bayonetta.

What about her was supposed to be sexy? The horrible proportions, where her legs are, like, six times the size of her upper torso? Seriously, Bayo was fanservice gone horribly bad.

What horrible proportions? Her legs were actually a pretty nice length. And her sex appeal, I believe, was done in a tasteful manner as opposed to the generic big boobs and little clothing.

Yes she was but her personality was like a cheap slut

I wouldn't say so. I didn't like her personality much either, but I wouldn't describe it as "slutty" but just expressive.

Now I'm not going to waste a thread trying to defend my reasons why I think Bayonetta is sexy. I'm not saying that she was an all- out bombshell, there were things about her I didn't like (her bony hips for example), but I find her sexier than most video game chicks.

With that said, I shall continue this conversation in its proper course by saying that Vergil will kill Kat. In the TGS trailer, he was aiming at her, which is odd since you would usually aim around a person; not a them.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
"What horrible proportions? Her legs were actually a pretty nice length. And her sex appeal, I believe, was done in a tasteful manner as opposed to the generic big boobs and little clothing."

What about those moments when she is butt naked and kicking angel ass even during gameplay?

Railazel

"What horrible proportions? Her legs were actually a pretty nice length. And her sex appeal, I believe, was done in a tasteful manner as opposed to the generic big boobs and little clothing."

What about those moments when she is butt naked and kicking angel ass even during gameplay?

The only time she gets naked is during a demon summon which are brief and aren't even a huge focus since the camera turns away towards the monster. Bold enough to turn a few heads but done in a way that it's more of a tease than just outright fanservice.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
The only time she gets naked is during a demon summon which are brief and aren't even a huge focus since the camera turns away towards the monster. Bold enough to turn a few heads but done in a way that it's more of a tease than just outright fanservice.

Fine what about the moments when most of her clothes are gone when even doing partial demon summons (just the hands and feet) and I can easily do a combo run/Angel Attack with most her clothes gone.

Railazel

Fine what about the moments when most of her clothes are gone when even doing partial demon summons (just the hands and feet) and I can easily do a combo run/Angel Attack with most her clothes gone.

Her clothes turn into a one- piece bikini and that only lasts as long as the attack does (which, again, are brief and most of the attention is drawn to the attack). Though to say that "most of her clothes are gone" is a pretty accurate statment since she actually doesn't wear any clothes besides her gloves and boots; the rest of it is just her hair.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Her clothes turn into a one- piece bikini and that only lasts as long as the attack does (which, again, are brief and most of the attention is drawn to the attack). Though to say that "most of her clothes are gone" is a pretty accurate statment since she actually doesn't wear any clothes besides her gloves and boots; the rest of it is just her hair.

..............she still makes my dick burns.

Paexie

Hi everyone, I'm brand new to the forums. On the subject, Nariko and Bayonetta have their own flavor of sex appeal. In my honest opinion Bayo's legs do creep me out (her knee reaches her head without the need to bend woah), but I get that the artist's intention was to make her look like how runway models are drawn, which is usually with exaggerated backs and legs. The game is pure cheese and pretty much segmented for awesome combat so in that way the story's lack of any real sustenance can be forgiven. Gameplay>story, though story should compliment and motivate the player too so it's not less important than gameplay, but that's just my opinion.

This world's Dante is pretty much a hobo because of the situation he's--a world completely ruled by demons-=and probably doesn't have the same drive and set goals to help humanity like the original does. At least not by his beginnings. Original Dante may appear to be loafing around and sleeping whenever he's in his office, but he does care. Besides, he's pretty much nigh invincible and impervious to small stuff like... lets say average bullets to the face.

Also, DKD, please be polite. Having a bit of tact doesn't hurt.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Hi everyone, I'm brand new to the forums. On the subject, Nariko and Bayonetta have their own flavor of sex appeal. In my honest opinion Bayo's legs do creep me out (her knee reaches her head without the need to bend woah), but I get that the artist's intention was to make her look like how runway models are drawn, which is usually with exaggerated backs and legs. The game is pure cheese and pretty much segmented for awesome combat so in that way the story's lack of any real sustenance can be forgiven. Gameplay>story, though story should compliment and motivate the player too so it's not less important than gameplay, but that's just my opinion.

This world's Dante is pretty much a hobo because of the situation he's--a world completely ruled by demons-=and probably doesn't have the same drive and set goals to help humanity like the original does. At least not by his beginnings. Original Dante may appear to be loafing around and sleeping whenever he's in his office, but he does care. Besides, he's pretty much nigh invincible and impervious to small stuff like... lets say average bullets to the face.

Also, DKD, please be polite. Having a bit of tact doesn't hurt.
Very well put Paexie!
And welcome to the forums! :)

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
It is a fact. He takes care of himself, doesn't OWE anyone money from BORROWING money to keep the lights on.

DmC Dante is more of a man even though he's younger than DMC Dante.

Fact.
If Dante is living in a trailer at the carnival, could it be that he actually works there too? It was mentioned in a demo the club Dante goes to is his hunting ground (hence the angel waitress coming up to him) and you see inside his trailer that he's been settled in there for quite some time. So, it must be assumed Dante has some form of a job during the day, just enough to keep him going and that he's been there in the city much longer than a few months.

And hi Paexie! It's so nice to see you here! =D

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
DantePianoRepair_largescreenshot1.jpg
:blink:............
You are kidding me, Dante opened a piano repair shop!?!?!?!
How...who...does he even know how to play a piano!?! What DMC was this? WHAT THE LIMBO!? Why the hell did I never come across this. Next you'll tell me he's in the carpet making business. O_O

Top Bottom