• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC Theories

Agility

"Known"
That would be an awesome intro scene for DmC2.

With the technology they're using to capture facial expressions it could possibly be a very teardrop moment. If anyone was paying attention to how video games do (did) things when it came to sad scenes, you'll notice that it's always the music in the background that pulls you into the mood not the characters. If you get both of them together, oh dear gawd you'll be in the Cutscenes reel 24/7.

:D

I believe Ninja Theory and others like Rockstar, have noticed this and are using it to the best of their capabilities. Their story telling and their musical scores are something people cannot deny.

Dante47

Anyone know what this is?
thumb02.jpg

Looks familiar, right?
image22.jpg

From the TGS 2010 trailer.

So, I was right. Things from the TGS trailer will return.
Any ideas on this guys?

Dante47

well it shows that ninja theory is sticking with their original vision just updating it visually.
i love it. :)
The building is the same, but the design is a bit different. The new version is shaped more like wings, but the 2010 one might be too and we just aren't looking at it close enough.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
(Insert "Oh Really?" pic here) :)
This also makes me think that the staff weapon will be revealed soon, possibly as a Angel weapon. That thing looked so cool in the THAT trailer so I hope it's in the game.
are you talking about that weapon that dante used to spear the drone into the ground in the first trailer?

Kammosjuttu

That building shaped like wings was impressive looking right from the start and is still appealing to me. Somehow it makes me think it should be an important building, and because it also seems like angel wings, might it be the headquarters for the organisation going against demons or something?
And as a side note; I also love it that Ninja Theory is sticking to their original plans and include stuff from the 2010 trailer in the game and didn't just ditch stuff.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
i think they already showed this building
37139399017690875349.jpg

There are two theories I have on that

1.) That's Mudus's hideout and when it's the final battle those buildings are actually wings that are connected to his true form that lies beneath the city.

2.)That's Sparda's tomb where he made his last stand against Mundus and his power was solified into those wings.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
There are two theories I have on that

1.) That's Mudus's hideout and when it's the final battle those buildings are actually wings that are connected to his true form that lies beneath the city.

2.)That's Sparda's tomb where he made his last stand against Mundus and his power was solified into those wings.
those are awesome theories! :D
either one of those would be really awesome! :)

Railazel

I agree with this.

But to add, It could be that that's where angels reside as well. Since Satan was a leader of a rebel group angels, and Mundus is an allusion to Satan, it could be that Angels have joined up with Mundus and that's where they hide.

This could explain why Angels in this game aren't presented like they usually are.

Another idea is that they are trying to build something since it looks like the wings aren't complete yet.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I agree with this.

But to add, It could be that that's where angels reside as well. Since Satan was a leader of a rebel group angels, and Mundus is an allusion to Satan, it could be that Angels have joined up with Mundus and that's where they hide.

This could explain why Angels in this game aren't presented like they usually are.

Another idea is that they are trying to build something since it looks like the wings aren't complete yet.

The could be making those wings for Mundus to be "comeplete" and gain power to assend to his true form.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
I agree with this.

Interesting it can explain how Dante gets Angel Weapons...if Dante gets his Demon Weapons by slaying demons then he must do it by slaying Angels for his Angel Weapons.

My main question what is Mundus's ultimate goal unless if slowly kill off the human race in a comedic way using they're own life style as some sort of sick joke for the sake of sh*ts & giggles.

Kammosjuttu

Hey, yeah; I never really paid thought to it how Dante will acquire angel weapons, but logically thinking, he kind of should get them in the same manner as the demon weapons, unless there is some angel or other person who grants Dante with angel weapons after work well done... or then the Order fighting demons know how to create weapons containing angelic powers? I really don't know. But it's interesting to think about it, anyway.

And also Mundus' goal is something interesting to think about; I hope it could have something more to it than just enjoying to see the human world destroyed or made into a demon territory. But as much as I think right now, I can't come up with good reasons for Mundus' doings.

Railazel

I would assume that Mundus' ultimate goal is to be a god like he claims to be. This can be done using the Malice system as a manifestation of subliminal messages shot towards the human consciousness to control people into doing different things.

As for Dante's weapon acquirement, I would say that he would find weapons around Limbo. I would assume that he would have to defeat demons in order to get demon weapons, but angel weaponry would probably be found around the city.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
I would assume that Mundus' ultimate goal is to be a god like he claims to be. This can be done using the Malice system as a manifestation of subliminal messages shot towards the human consciousness to control people into doing different things.

As for Dante's weapon acquirement, I would say that he would find weapons around Limbo. I would assume that he would have to defeat demons in order to get demon weapons, but angel weaponry would probably be found around the city.
Yeah for we already have one infamous angel killer.

bayonetta_.jpg

DanteHP

WTF is this, this guy isnt dante the young Dante was in DMC3 this is just a peice of crap, campom u did the bigger mistake when u join with Ninja Theory. DMC is my fvrt game and my fvrt Anime too and with tihs all goes down :( ALL OF U AVE TO SEE THIS VIDEO IF U RELLY LOVE DMC:
sorry but this is the way it is-.-

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
WTF is this, this guy isnt dante the young Dante was in DMC3 this is just a peice of crap, campom u did the bigger mistake when u join with Ninja Theory. DMC is my fvrt game and my fvrt Anime too and with tihs all goes down :( ALL OF U AVE TO SEE THIS VIDEO IF U RELLY LOVE DMC:
sorry but this is the way it is-.-
...............................................no matter how many time you try noone is listening look its the DmC section either you have something productive to say or add to the community I highly recommend you go complain about this in the General Devil May Cry section(the one above the DmC section in the forum homepage)....they might give a damn....

Top Bottom