• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC Theories

nazi-dante

white force
hey guys , i thnk that the bald men is arkham ... not only because the physical resemblance but also when he said " me a god..." ...like dmc 3 when arkham wanted to steal the power of sparda to be a god

Railazel

hey guys , i thnk that the bald men is arkham ... not only because the physical resemblance but also when he said " me a god..." ...like dmc 3 when arkham wanted to steal the power of sparda to be a god

The three dots on his head confirm him to be Mundus who portrayed himself as a god- like being.

Tosto

The Dark Brawler
"You see Leon in resident evil 6? Dante travel through a portal to save the world from zombies, that's why Capcom had to find Dante an imposter"
leon_close_up___re6_by_ninaxleon-d4xtzj7.jpg
DMC4-Dante22.jpg

Saw this comment on youtube. Funny as hell. I thought it the first time I saw the RE6 trailer but for some reason, I didn't give it much thought. :lol:

Zilla

The inFAAMous
^ Kat may be the one they send to convince Dante to join The Order, so I would assume that there isn't much history with them, but I could be wrong.

It does mention that Kat herself is a runaway, so perhaps Her and Dante have met briefly in their youth at an orphanage, but it would be a bit of a stretch.

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Good thing I read the ''non flaming locked thread'' or else I would start typing about why DMC5 is not like the original concept
and bla bla hating quotes. Well nice theories there in some of eariler post and some of the latest post here.

My Theory:
I would like the thought that some kind of experiment on a random dude on the street. These experiments are mostly some needles of soul modification. That soul modification enhances this new Dante and makes him ready for fighting demons. After defeating countless of bosses that gets harder further in the game he gets some rewards. New weapons maybe or just a puzzle for awakening the real Dante This will allow the the new Dante to call forth the Real Dante as a playable character after that part. Maybe we will starting to like this new Dante. The new Dante will finish the last boss after some help from the real Dante ... then. Scroll Credits I guess.

This real Dante thing is only wish from my side. Not only the concept chances a lot but taking from dmc4 it was maybe a bad story but Dante and Nero was at least cool and nice dudes. The environment was more demonic and old style. This new dmc concept is more focused on action, possibilities and modern entertainment... My meaning though. Time will show!! XD

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
Good thing I read the ''non flaming locked thread'' or else I would start typing about why DMC5 is not like the original concept
and bla bla hating quotes. Well nice theories there in some of eariler post and some of the latest post here.

My Theory:
I would like the thought that some kind of experiment on a random dude on the street. These experiments are mostly some needles of soul modification. That soul modification enhances this new Dante and makes him ready for fighting demons. After defeating countless of bosses that gets harder further in the game he gets some rewards. New weapons maybe or just a puzzle for awakening the real Dante This will allow the the new Dante to call forth the Real Dante as a playable character after that part. Maybe we will starting to like this new Dante. The new Dante will finish the last boss after some help from the real Dante ... then. Scroll Credits I guess.

This real Dante thing is only wish from my side. Not only the concept chances a lot but taking from dmc4 it was maybe a bad story but Dante and Nero was at least cool and nice dudes. The environment was more demonic and old style. This new dmc concept is more focused on action, possibilities and modern entertainment... My meaning though. Time will show!! XD

the new Dante is the real Dante in DmC, he is Sparda and Eva's son and the original Dante absolutely does not exist within the universe of this game and will not show up. those facts have been confirmed for a long time. is has been made very clear that this is the Dante we get. we won't be seeing another one any time soon.

chocolatepanda

I was working tonight, thinking about the previous trailers and gameplay videos (monotonous work will do that to You) and suddenly a question that I honestly couldn't answer stuck out like a splinter in My mind; Kat mentions in one of the videos that she isn't safe here whenever she sees the demons spawn to attack Dante, but if I'm remembering correctly, Kat can only see into Limbo, not actually enter or interact with it, so what exactly makes it 'not safe' for her?

I know it's a petty complaint/query, but I couldn't come to a conclusion.​

I thought she wasnt safe because while Dante is in Limbo stuff happens in the real world that dangerous, Kat does say "its chaos out here" when Dante is in the church.

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

so i was just watching the covenant and i thought what if dante is like that....i mean he is not 18 yet so his demonic power isn't mature yet so maybe on his 18 b-day his power mature and his hair turns white and all...so when his demonic power have matured he can take a demon form.....what do u think?? not a bad idea....

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
so i was just watching the covenant and i thought what if dante is like that....i mean he is not 18 yet so his demonic power isn't mature yet so maybe on his 18 b-day his power mature and his hair turns white and all...so when his demonic power have matured he can take a demon form.....what do u think?? not a bad idea....

Unless they just stab him through with his own sword...

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
YES.
YYYYYES.

I was thinking that. It's just that when I snapped a pic, I saw that one eye is not brown, but blind:
tumblr_m54lbsPnRo1qg3cy0o1_1280.png

I still hope he's arkham.
Actually if you look closer that is a reflection of Dante, through one his video cameras, in his eye so he's not half blind(most likely).

Top Bottom