• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC Theories

Domenic93

since we've seen many of the most recent targets for satire of the real world, who wants to put money down on them having a pedophile priest and a little boy somewhere in the game.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
since we've seen many of the most recent targets for satire of the real world, who wants to put money down on them having a pedophile priest and a little boy somewhere in the game.

Thus far they only reveal hey'll hit the Food industry, the media, & the banking system. I hope there is more like if Trish is in this game she should be a boss & she can be the demon boss behind the fashion/modeling industry.

I also hope the Night Club too is its area or event outside the 3 targeted satire thus far.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
hmmm...well i was kinda wanting some creepy demonic priest in the game, but i don't really want him to be a pedophile lol

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
haha not really. he was just kinda evil, not exactly creepy lol
i just think a priest in DmC would be a better character, considering he would probably be more creepy and diabolical. but that's just my opinion.
So this isn't creepy
images

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
haha not really. he was just kinda evil, not exactly creepy lol
i just think a priest in DmC would be a better character, considering he would probably be more creepy and diabolical. but that's just my opinion.

i rather see a good guy priest than a bad guy one since they are starting to get overdone.
lets mix it up.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
if they were to include a priest as one of the villains he would probably be the DmC version of Sanctus (and then they could add in Credo as a good priest so it doesn't seem like they hate religion.)

Domenic93

if they were to include a priest as one of the villains he would probably be the DmC version of Sanctus (and then they could add in Credo as a good priest so it doesn't seem like they hate religion.)
I just said that because that's one of the things that have happened within the past couple years with the catholic church covering up pedophilia in their church. and tam said everyone's going to get what they deserve

Top Bottom