• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC Theories

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

yeah.
but i wouldnt watching old dante be or try to be a parent. One of the things the anime got wrong was that they didn't develop that aspect.
yeah you got that right :)....but he isn't the father material to begin with....i dont know why they thought of including that in the anime...:/

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
yeah you got that right :)....but he isn't the father material to begin with....i dont know why they thought of including that in the anime...:/

i meant i wouldnt mind watching Dante be a parent. I spelt the original post wrong.

my bad.

i guess the give him a challenge that he hasnt faced before to make him grow as a character which is fine in theory but they didnt write it interestingly enough or at all.

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

i meant i wouldnt mind watching Dante be a parent. I spelt the original post wrong.

my bad.

i guess the give him a challenge that he hasnt faced before to make him grow as a character which is fine in theory but they didnt write it interestingly enough or at all.
oh :D and yeah maybe so thats why i thought of it as a non important material...maybe if they did that in another way (or better) i would have liked it :)

darkdeamon92/dmc3/

hmm well i dont know about you but i really loved the art of the demons and so......hope we see some there...and i'd like to see some bosses like the one who sparda trained*forgot his name*...its been a long time since i saw the anime so bare with me :D

Domenic93

since it seems that this game is possibly going to take place in england, I think that Busby's chair might show up, which is one thing that this game could do to make me laugh

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
since it seems that this game is possibly going to take place in england, I think that Busby's chair might show up, which is one thing that this game could do to make me laugh

it takes place in limbo and limbo city. fictional places based on gothic architecture, european, italian, and brazilian influenced architecture as well.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
hmm well i dont know about you but i really loved the art of the demons and so......hope we see some there...and i'd like to see some bosses like the one who sparda trained*forgot his name*...its been a long time since i saw the anime so bare with me :D

I think their names are Baal and modeus. i think Brad the friendly plant demon could make ann appearance.
This game does need NpCs so you could just sneak in some characters that way

Agility

"Known"
No...what needs to show up is after you beat the game...

*Drumrolls*

Devil May Cry shop is open with new weapons and challenges AND

*Drumrolls*

DMC Dante shows up as the final boss!

EPIC CONCLUSION!
:w00t:

TheWall

Theory for DmC:
The masked man is Virgil and is useing Dante to get rid of Mundus so he can clam Limbo City as his own. At the end when Mundus is dead Virgil will reveal himself to Dante and try to eliminate him so no one can question his rule. Thus leading into DmC2.

Agility

"Known"
Theory for DmC:
The masked man is Virgil and is useing Dante to get rid of Mundus so he can clam Limbo City as his own. At the end when Mundus is dead Virgil will reveal himself to Dante and try to eliminate him so no one can question his rule. Thus leading into DmC2.

Wait hold on.

1. Mask man is Vergil in disguise.
2. Dante is being used as a weapon against Mundus.
3. Mundus dies Vergil reveals himself to Dante.
4. Vergil offers Dante a side beside him as ruler of the demon world.
5. Dante tells Vergil that they didn't grow up the same way and that he has to stop the demon world entirely. It's what their mother would want.
6. They argue about their parent's beliefs.
7. Vergil finds himself at a crossroads, lose power or lose Dante.
8. Cliffhanger into DmC 2.

Dante47

Wait hold on.

1. Mask man is Vergil in disguise.
2. Dante is being used as a weapon against Mundus.
3. Mundus dies Vergil reveals himself to Dante.
4. Vergil offers Dante a side beside him as ruler of the demon world.
5. Dante tells Vergil that they didn't grow up the same way and that he has to stop the demon world entirely. It's what their mother would want.
6. They argue about their parent's beliefs.
7. Vergil finds himself at a crossroads, lose power or lose Dante.
8. Cliffhanger into DmC 2.
That would be an awesome intro scene for DmC2.

Top Bottom