• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC Theories

Vezild

Taking Back Lordran One Boss At a Time
He is in a coma because trish got with lady instead of him.
176.jpg

It all makes sense now :eek:

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
makes sense that he needs a change as example god of war needs a change it's just kratos killing everyone

TheRebelliousDevil

If any of you misunderstood my opinion, I wanted to say "Dante Must Change into the classic Dante, the real Dante". However, this is a reboot...

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
so i have a little piece of theory that me and berto were discussing in another thread.
okay so that item the mystery girl has by her side appears to be a spray paint can according to me and berto. so she may be a tagger, and tags the city with graffiti. my theory is that when the mystery girl doesn't have direct contact with dante to help dante she may tag the city with random messages that have an objective hidden within the meaning. basically her messages would be puzzles that the player would have to decipher to figure out where to go. :)
That seems very possible, but what made you think she has spray cans?

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
Whenever I watch this part, I always watch her hips...
Maybe if she wouldn't walk so dang sexy....I could see whats around her hips =P
Yeah I see it, its still iffy to me, but it makes sense that she's the one who's been tagging the city

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Yeah I see it, its still iffy to me, but it makes sense that she's the one who's been tagging the city
hehehe :) distracting yes, but i really believe its a spray paint can, the tagging of the city is what makes me feel that.

Railazel

You watchin' the booty, too?

hehehe :) distracting yes, but i really believe its a spray paint can, the tagging of the city is what makes me feel that.

Plus, in the second part of this trailer, the Escape, she said she had made a mark indicating where Dante needed to go in order to escape.

Oh and speaking of that trailer, she said to Dante that "Its chaos out here!" which I assume means that its f'ed up in the real world as well. This would explain why Dante's a terrorist in this trailer because his actions in Limbo are affecting the real world. Maybe this could all be in his head, and the chick could be imaginary like in Afro Samurai where Ninja Ninja turned out to be an figment of Afro's imagination. In fact, if you think about it, Dante's a wanted fugitive but he's walking casually through the city and nothing happens until a camera catches him? Maybe whenever he's being "pulled into Limbo," he's actually fighting the cops and causing a crap load of destruction, which would explain the voice in the Escape trailer (maybe the voices are curses of the people, notice that throughout his entire run, there are no people around).

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
You watchin' the booty, too?

Plus, in the second part of this trailer, she said she had made a mark indicating where Dante needed to go in order to escape.
exactly so its a big possibility that she is tagging th city, and she does have a nice booty lol :)

Specter.

NO MERCY!
All I'm concerned about is if they're actually ever going to tell us what happened after Devil May Cry 2. They left it as a cliffhanger... you don't necessarily know if Dante came back or not.

Tiran

The great pretender.
He came back after kicking lots of demonic booty. I mean, what else could have happened?

Specter.

NO MERCY!
We don't know that. All we know is that Lucia heard a motorcycle for all we know Dante could've been trapped on the other side and Lady or Trish (They both ride motorcycles, right?) came to check on him.

Or Dante came back stronger than before. (I like that idea)

Top Bottom